Virgin Australia Airlines Pvt Ltd, which was earlier known by its name of Virgin Blue Airlines. The Airline Company is Australia's 2nd-largest airline company. It was founded in the year 1956, under the name of Vietnam Civil Aviation. The airline was inaugurated as an enterprise owned by state in November 1999. The Company has its headquarters in Bowen Hills, Brisbane. Virgin Australia Airlines flies to 29 cities in Australia and all round the world.
Virgin Australia Airlines Info
Virgin Australia Codes, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA Code: VA
- ICAO Code: VOZ
- Call Sign: Velocity
- Head Quarter: Bowen Hills, Brisbane
Virgin Australia Airlines Hubs
Virgin Australia Hub - Airports used as transfer points to get passengers to their intended destination.
- Auckland Airport
- Brisbane Airport
- Melbourne Airport
- Sydney Airport
Virgin Australia Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
The In-flight Entertainment system is presently provided on specific flights which are operated by well-equipped Boeing 737-800 & Embraer 190 aircrafts. All you have to do is, download Virgin Australia’s Entertainment app on either phones or tablets or for laptops before your flight. The app helps you discover a variety of free entertainment, without hassle. The assortment ranges from movies to TV shows to music and more. Now, you can recline, and stream for hours, the shows and listen to music you love watching and listening to, directly on your smart phone or tablet & laptop.
Virgin Australia Airlines Food and Beverage
Business Class: Virgin Australia offers sophisticated menu for the Business Class; which consists of connoisseur food created by the famous Australian chef, Luke Mangan.
Here’s how you can decide:
- If you’re flying in the morning try out the wholesome breakfast options.
- The lunch menu includes fresh salads, epicurean mains and luscious desserts.
- Throughout the day, you can take pleasure in items from delicious snack range.
- For those flying through the night, you can enjoy a quick snack brusquely; after departure, and wake to a continental breakfast.
- Choose from a vast premium selection of Australian beers and fine wines.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, include a vast range of soft-drinks, juices, coffee and a variety of premium tea from the Madame Flavour .
- Air New Zealand
- Delta Air Lines Alliance
- Etihad Airways
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Air Berlin
- Air Canada
- Hawaiian Airlines
- South African Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin America
- Virgin Samoa
Virgin Australia Airlines Check-in and Baggage allowance
- Virgin Australia Airlines Check-in
With the online check-in, The Airlines Company has made it much easier for the travelers. How? By its online check-in. This has made it easier for the passengers to get their boarding pass, and book baggage, prior to reaching airport and from anywhere they might be; using phone, tablet or laptop. Now, no more hassle, no more standing in the queue.
- Virgin Australia Airlines Free Baggage Allowance
Following are the provisions for free baggage allowed by Virgin Australia:
- For Red or non Velocity members - 2 x 32kg
- For Silver Velocity members - 2 x 32kg
- For Gold Velocity members - 2 x 32kg
- For Platinum Velocity members - 3 x 32kg
Popular routes for Virgin Australia Airlines
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
Extraordinary and Cool Things To Do in New Mexico
New Mexico is supposed to have the most diverse landscapes in the world with wide open skies, semi-arid desert landscape along with surrounding mountains, snow-capped 13,000 ft high peaks dressed in pines and spruce that […]
Things to Do in Nebraska
Nebraska has been given different accolades like “The Great American Desert” and known by nicknames such as the “Tree Planter’s State”, the “Cornhusker State” â the athletic teams of Nebraska, so called, because incidentally, the […]
Some of the Top Things to do in Alaska
America’s final frontier, Alaska is large and almost half the size of the entire US with an overabundance of beauty. Its vast expanses make it difficult to explore every marvel in a single 1-2 week […]
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Norwegian Business Class
- Vietnam Airlines Business Class
- Air New Zealand Business Class
- United International Business Class
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- South African Airways Business Class
- Air Berlin Business Class
- SilkAir Business Class
- Copa Airlines Business Class
- Japan Airlines Business Class