Virgin Australia Airlines Pvt Ltd, which was earlier known by its name of Virgin Blue Airlines. The Airline Company is Australia's 2nd-largest airline company. It was founded in the year 1956, under the name of Vietnam Civil Aviation. The airline was inaugurated as an enterprise owned by state in November 1999. The Company has its headquarters in Bowen Hills, Brisbane. Virgin Australia Airlines flies to 29 cities in Australia and all round the world.
Virgin Australia Airlines Info
Virgin Australia Codes, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA Code: VA
- ICAO Code: VOZ
- Call Sign: Velocity
- Head Quarter: Bowen Hills, Brisbane
Virgin Australia Airlines Hubs
Virgin Australia Hub - Airports used as transfer points to get passengers to their intended destination.
- Auckland Airport
- Brisbane Airport
- Melbourne Airport
- Sydney Airport
Virgin Australia Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
The In-flight Entertainment system is presently provided on specific flights which are operated by well-equipped Boeing 737-800 & Embraer 190 aircrafts. All you have to do is, download Virgin Australia’s Entertainment app on either phones or tablets or for laptops before your flight. The app helps you discover a variety of free entertainment, without hassle. The assortment ranges from movies to TV shows to music and more. Now, you can recline, and stream for hours, the shows and listen to music you love watching and listening to, directly on your smart phone or tablet & laptop.
Virgin Australia Airlines Food and Beverage
Business Class: Virgin Australia offers sophisticated menu for the Business Class; which consists of connoisseur food created by the famous Australian chef, Luke Mangan.
Here’s how you can decide:
- If you’re flying in the morning try out the wholesome breakfast options.
- The lunch menu includes fresh salads, epicurean mains and luscious desserts.
- Throughout the day, you can take pleasure in items from delicious snack range.
- For those flying through the night, you can enjoy a quick snack brusquely; after departure, and wake to a continental breakfast.
- Choose from a vast premium selection of Australian beers and fine wines.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, include a vast range of soft-drinks, juices, coffee and a variety of premium tea from the Madame Flavour .
- Air New Zealand
- Delta Air Lines Alliance
- Etihad Airways
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Air Berlin
- Air Canada
- Hawaiian Airlines
- South African Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin America
- Virgin Samoa
Virgin Australia Airlines Check-in and Baggage allowance
- Virgin Australia Airlines Check-in
With the online check-in, The Airlines Company has made it much easier for the travelers. How? By its online check-in. This has made it easier for the passengers to get their boarding pass, and book baggage, prior to reaching airport and from anywhere they might be; using phone, tablet or laptop. Now, no more hassle, no more standing in the queue.
- Virgin Australia Airlines Free Baggage Allowance
Following are the provisions for free baggage allowed by Virgin Australia:
- For Red or non Velocity members - 2 x 32kg
- For Silver Velocity members - 2 x 32kg
- For Gold Velocity members - 2 x 32kg
- For Platinum Velocity members - 3 x 32kg
Popular routes for Virgin Australia Airlines
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets
United Airline is about to go for big widebody jets that are all set to replace nearly 50 Boeing 767 from its fleet, according to a report from the Reuters. The airline is in talks […]
The post United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy
Checking in 2 hours early and spending the last hour of boarding jostling in the crowd, strolling through overpriced duty-free shops, looking for shoddy gifts or waiting on a hard leather-bound seat yearning for a […]
The post Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Iceland Air Business Class
- Korean Air Business Class
- Copa Airlines Business Class
- Royal Brunei Airlines Business Class
- Japan Airlines Business Class
- Air Asia Business Class
- Swiss Air Business Class
- Jetstar Asia Airways Business Class
- China Southern Business Class
- American Airlines International Business Class