Virgin America Business Class Flights
Virgin America is an American airline. The parent company of this airline is Alaska Air Group. This American airline was founded in 2004 but it was fully operational in 2007. Its headquarters is situated in Burlingame, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. They consist of three types of cabins i.e. Main Cabin, Main cabin select which is like the premium economy and the first class. The San Francisco International Airport is the main hub of the Virgin America Airline. It is a brand that was created by the British Virgin Group as an American counterpart to the corporation's other airlines. The airline covers a major share of metropolitan cities on the Eastern and the West Coast seaboards.
Virgin America Business Class Info
Virgin America Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: VX
- ICAO Code: VRD
- Call Sign: REDWOOD
- Head Quarter: Burlingame, California
Virgin America Business Class Hubs
Virgin America Hub
- Los Angeles International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
Virgin America Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
Virgin America offers its passengers dual class services in its operating flights. These cabins are featured with mood lighting and all the seats are well equipped with Panasonic Avionics’. There is also an inbuilt software system called “Red”. With just a tap on the screen, the passengers can enjoy all the latest movies and TV series and music of their choice on this flight.
Every passenger can enjoy Wi-Fi and stay connected. Not only the passengers can enjoy internet up into such high altitudes in the clouds but they are also provided with the standard USB plugs in each and every seats.
Virgin America Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers are provided with various snacks so that they can eat and enjoy their travel in Virgin America with a full stomach. The passengers can enjoy various alcoholic beverages, specialty cocktails and various complimentary beverages given to them by the crew. The passengers who are traveling for more than two hours are offered various delicious combo meals such as Turkey Sandwich, Granola and yogurt, Chicken sandwich, PB and J half sandwich, Artisan Cheese Plate, Chicken and grape salad, protein plate, prosciutto sandwich, Spanish veggie wrap, Mexican cheese plate and much more. Few other dishes are also available in all the Virgin America Airlines. Virgin America has a tie-up with Dean and Deluca for the food services.
Codeshare with the Other Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- China Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Singapore Airlines
Virgin America Business Class Check-in
Check in online starting 24 hours to 60 prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers can bring the boarding pass on their mobile device or print out of their boarding pass.
The passengers can also check-in through counter at the airport check-in from 30 minutes to 2 hours before the departure of the Virgin America flight. For the priority check-in, the passengers traveling in the Main cabin will have to pay around 15$ to 19$ according to their flight whereas the passengers traveling in the Main Cabin Select and the First Class can go charge free.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Virgin America
- Virgin America (VX) allows the passengers to bring 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee-free.
- Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions: 50 linear inches (24 x 16 x 10 in) or 127 centimeters (61 x 41 x 25 cm) including handles and wheels.
- The passenger can check up to 10 bags for $25 each, provided each bag is no heavier than 50lbs and no bigger than 62in.The Baggage policy for the passengers traveling can bring aboard one carry-on item which can be up to 30 pounds and one (1) personal item.
- Main Cabin passengers are allowed to check one (1) up to ten (10) bags up to 50 pounds for a fee of $25 each.
- Virgin America (VX) will charge the passengers if the bags they are carrying are greater than the standard bag allowance i.e. 50 pounds or 23 kilograms:
- 51 to 70 pounds or 24 to 32 kilograms: $50.00 USD extra per bag
- 71 to 100 pounds or 33 to 46 kilograms: $100.00 USD extra per bag
- The bags which exceeds the 100 pounds or 46 kilograms will not be accepted by the airline as checked baggage / hold luggage.
- Virgin America will accept the sports equipment such as skis, fishing equipment, hockey, golf bags, and lacrosse equipment if the size and weight limits and will count as one checked bag/hold bag. Associated fees might be applied to these sports equipment.
Popular routes for Virgin America Airlines
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets
United Airline is about to go for big widebody jets that are all set to replace nearly 50 Boeing 767 from its fleet, according to a report from the Reuters. The airline is in talks […]
The post United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy
Checking in 2 hours early and spending the last hour of boarding jostling in the crowd, strolling through overpriced duty-free shops, looking for shoddy gifts or waiting on a hard leather-bound seat yearning for a […]
The post Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.