Virgin America Business Class Flights
Virgin America is an American airline. The parent company of this airline is Alaska Air Group. This American airline was founded in 2004 but it was fully operational in 2007. Its headquarters is situated in Burlingame, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. They consist of three types of cabins i.e. Main Cabin, Main cabin select which is like the premium economy and the first class. The San Francisco International Airport is the main hub of the Virgin America Airline. It is a brand that was created by the British Virgin Group as an American counterpart to the corporation's other airlines. The airline covers a major share of metropolitan cities on the Eastern and the West Coast seaboards.
Virgin America Business Class Info
Virgin America Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: VX
- ICAO Code: VRD
- Call Sign: REDWOOD
- Head Quarter: Burlingame, California
Virgin America Business Class Hubs
Virgin America Hub
- Los Angeles International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
Virgin America Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
Virgin America offers its passengers dual class services in its operating flights. These cabins are featured with mood lighting and all the seats are well equipped with Panasonic Avionics’. There is also an inbuilt software system called “Red”. With just a tap on the screen, the passengers can enjoy all the latest movies and TV series and music of their choice on this flight.
Every passenger can enjoy Wi-Fi and stay connected. Not only the passengers can enjoy internet up into such high altitudes in the clouds but they are also provided with the standard USB plugs in each and every seats.
Virgin America Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers are provided with various snacks so that they can eat and enjoy their travel in Virgin America with a full stomach. The passengers can enjoy various alcoholic beverages, specialty cocktails and various complimentary beverages given to them by the crew. The passengers who are traveling for more than two hours are offered various delicious combo meals such as Turkey Sandwich, Granola and yogurt, Chicken sandwich, PB and J half sandwich, Artisan Cheese Plate, Chicken and grape salad, protein plate, prosciutto sandwich, Spanish veggie wrap, Mexican cheese plate and much more. Few other dishes are also available in all the Virgin America Airlines. Virgin America has a tie-up with Dean and Deluca for the food services.
Codeshare with the Other Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- China Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Singapore Airlines
Virgin America Business Class Check-in
Check in online starting 24 hours to 60 prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers can bring the boarding pass on their mobile device or print out of their boarding pass.
The passengers can also check-in through counter at the airport check-in from 30 minutes to 2 hours before the departure of the Virgin America flight. For the priority check-in, the passengers traveling in the Main cabin will have to pay around 15$ to 19$ according to their flight whereas the passengers traveling in the Main Cabin Select and the First Class can go charge free.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Virgin America
- Virgin America (VX) allows the passengers to bring 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee-free.
- Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions: 50 linear inches (24 x 16 x 10 in) or 127 centimeters (61 x 41 x 25 cm) including handles and wheels.
- The passenger can check up to 10 bags for $25 each, provided each bag is no heavier than 50lbs and no bigger than 62in.The Baggage policy for the passengers traveling can bring aboard one carry-on item which can be up to 30 pounds and one (1) personal item.
- Main Cabin passengers are allowed to check one (1) up to ten (10) bags up to 50 pounds for a fee of $25 each.
- Virgin America (VX) will charge the passengers if the bags they are carrying are greater than the standard bag allowance i.e. 50 pounds or 23 kilograms:
- 51 to 70 pounds or 24 to 32 kilograms: $50.00 USD extra per bag
- 71 to 100 pounds or 33 to 46 kilograms: $100.00 USD extra per bag
- The bags which exceeds the 100 pounds or 46 kilograms will not be accepted by the airline as checked baggage / hold luggage.
- Virgin America will accept the sports equipment such as skis, fishing equipment, hockey, golf bags, and lacrosse equipment if the size and weight limits and will count as one checked bag/hold bag. Associated fees might be applied to these sports equipment.
Popular routes for Virgin America Airlines
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Air New Zealand Business Class
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- United International Business Class
- United Airlines Polaris Business Class
- Japan Airlines Business Class
- Air France Business Class
- British Airways Business Class
- Juneyao Airlines Business Class
- LOT Polish Airlines Business Class
- Hong Kong Business Class