Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Flights
Saudi Arabian Airline which is popular as the “Saudia”. It is the national airline of the Saudi Arabia. It is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia while its main operating base is at the King Abdulaziz International Airport which is in Jeddah. It also has two other operating bases i.e. King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and the King Fahd International Airport in Dammam.
It is the third largest airline in the Middle East in the terms of revenue. It operates on both national and international destinations. It operates its scheduled passenger's services to 127 destinations. It also provides its charter flights services mostly during Ramadan and Hajj season.
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Info
Saudi Arabian Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: SV
- ICAO Code: SVA
- Call Sign: SAUDIA
- Head Quarter: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Hubs
Saudi Arabian Airlines Hub
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Khalid International Airport
- King Fahd International Airport
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
The passengers travelling in the business class of the Saudi Arabian Airline can enjoy their time on the flight. The airline provides a personal video screen where a passenger can enjoy a lot of videos and music online. They can also enjoy various live channels along with documentaries and children’s programs. The Saudi Arabian Airlines also have recitations from the Holy Quran for its passenger.
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
In Saudi Arabian Airline, the passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of meals and beverages. They have different meal option for the different destination according to the preferences of the passengers.
- Oman Air
- Royal Air Maroc
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Check-in
Passengers travelling in the business class are presented with a special pass or an invitation card to the special passenger lounges. The business class passengers get extra attention from the flight crew, they even get a priority check-in.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Saudi Arabian Airlines
- The passengers traveling on the domestic routes should be present 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure while the passengers travelling in the international route should be present 3 hours prior to the departure of their flight.
- The passenger will have to add the extra baggage either from the airport or they can book online from the website.
- The weight and the dimension of the bag should not exceed the following limit:
- 32kg /70lbs bags (2 pieces)
- 158cm (62 in) in dimensions
- The business class passenger is allowed 2 pieces of baggage. They can carry one extra baggage of 32 kg but they will have to pay 60$.
- If the dimension of the bag exceeds 205cm, the passenger will have to cargo the luggage.
Popular routes for Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
- Sri Lanka
- Hong Kong
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Worldâs Best Business Class Stopover Programs
Traveling in Business Class has its own merits that sets it class apart from the regular cattle class. The creature comforts of flying Business Class are truly enticing and worth its price for passengers who […]
Chile â A Ultimate Travel Destination For Wine & Wildlife
Chile won the award for âBest Adventure Travel Destinationâ consecutive times during 2015 and 2016 the World Travel Awards nominations. There’s a world class list of things to do in the offing for travelers in […]
The post Chile – A Ultimate Travel Destination For Wine & Wildlife appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Air Canada Rouge Business Class
- United International Business Class
- RyanAir Business Class
- S7 Airlines Business Class
- Austrian Airlines Business Class
- Virgin America Business Class
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class
- Asiana Airlines Business Class
- Azerbaijan Airlines Business Class
- Juneyao Airlines Business Class