Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Flights
Saudi Arabian Airline which is popular as the “Saudia”. It is the national airline of the Saudi Arabia. It is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia while its main operating base is at the King Abdulaziz International Airport which is in Jeddah. It also has two other operating bases i.e. King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and the King Fahd International Airport in Dammam.
It is the third largest airline in the Middle East in the terms of revenue. It operates on both national and international destinations. It operates its scheduled passenger's services to 127 destinations. It also provides its charter flights services mostly during Ramadan and Hajj season.
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Info
Saudi Arabian Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: SV
- ICAO Code: SVA
- Call Sign: SAUDIA
- Head Quarter: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Hubs
Saudi Arabian Airlines Hub
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Khalid International Airport
- King Fahd International Airport
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
The passengers travelling in the business class of the Saudi Arabian Airline can enjoy their time on the flight. The airline provides a personal video screen where a passenger can enjoy a lot of videos and music online. They can also enjoy various live channels along with documentaries and children’s programs. The Saudi Arabian Airlines also have recitations from the Holy Quran for its passenger.
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
In Saudi Arabian Airline, the passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of meals and beverages. They have different meal option for the different destination according to the preferences of the passengers.
- Oman Air
- Royal Air Maroc
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Check-in
Passengers travelling in the business class are presented with a special pass or an invitation card to the special passenger lounges. The business class passengers get extra attention from the flight crew, they even get a priority check-in.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Saudi Arabian Airlines
- The passengers traveling on the domestic routes should be present 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure while the passengers travelling in the international route should be present 3 hours prior to the departure of their flight.
- The passenger will have to add the extra baggage either from the airport or they can book online from the website.
- The weight and the dimension of the bag should not exceed the following limit:
- 32kg /70lbs bags (2 pieces)
- 158cm (62 in) in dimensions
- The business class passenger is allowed 2 pieces of baggage. They can carry one extra baggage of 32 kg but they will have to pay 60$.
- If the dimension of the bag exceeds 205cm, the passenger will have to cargo the luggage.
Popular routes for Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
- Sri Lanka
- Hong Kong
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
Exciting Things to Do in Albuquerque
Traveling is a lot of fun but this fun is worth your time if your choice of destination is correct. There are many cities around the world that can offer you the much needed excitement […]
What do you Need for a U.S. Passport?
As young group most of us have a pretty established comfort zone. At home with mom and dad, in a community that has known you for probably a good part of your lifeÂ but on the […]
Merriment and Relaxation at Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels
Holiday season is around the corner. It is the time to travel too! While selecting a particular destination, it is always advisable to check out the tourist spots of that place.
The post Merriment and Relaxation at Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Latest Travel News
- Flying on Wednesday? Expect long lines, but few flight delays
- Airlines offer Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales
- Smoking lounges? Most of world’s busiest airports still have them, CDC says
- United Airlines reveals 10 new routes, including two new destinations
- Los Angeles to Acapulco, non-stop on Volaris
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- El Al Israel Business Class
- Virgin Australia Business Class
- Hainan Airways Business Class
- Norwegian Business Class
- British Airways Business Class
- Cathay Pacific Business Class
- Copa Airlines Business Class
- Air Canada Rouge Business Class
- Qantas Airlines Business Class
- Royal Brunei Airlines Business Class