Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Flights
Saudi Arabian Airline which is popular as the “Saudia”. It is the national airline of the Saudi Arabia. It is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia while its main operating base is at the King Abdulaziz International Airport which is in Jeddah. It also has two other operating bases i.e. King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and the King Fahd International Airport in Dammam.
It is the third largest airline in the Middle East in the terms of revenue. It operates on both national and international destinations. It operates its scheduled passenger's services to 127 destinations. It also provides its charter flights services mostly during Ramadan and Hajj season.
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Info
Saudi Arabian Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: SV
- ICAO Code: SVA
- Call Sign: SAUDIA
- Head Quarter: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Hubs
Saudi Arabian Airlines Hub
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Khalid International Airport
- King Fahd International Airport
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
The passengers travelling in the business class of the Saudi Arabian Airline can enjoy their time on the flight. The airline provides a personal video screen where a passenger can enjoy a lot of videos and music online. They can also enjoy various live channels along with documentaries and children’s programs. The Saudi Arabian Airlines also have recitations from the Holy Quran for its passenger.
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
In Saudi Arabian Airline, the passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of meals and beverages. They have different meal option for the different destination according to the preferences of the passengers.
- Oman Air
- Royal Air Maroc
Saudi Arabian Airlines Business Class Check-in
Passengers travelling in the business class are presented with a special pass or an invitation card to the special passenger lounges. The business class passengers get extra attention from the flight crew, they even get a priority check-in.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Saudi Arabian Airlines
- The passengers traveling on the domestic routes should be present 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure while the passengers travelling in the international route should be present 3 hours prior to the departure of their flight.
- The passenger will have to add the extra baggage either from the airport or they can book online from the website.
- The weight and the dimension of the bag should not exceed the following limit:
- 32kg /70lbs bags (2 pieces)
- 158cm (62 in) in dimensions
- The business class passenger is allowed 2 pieces of baggage. They can carry one extra baggage of 32 kg but they will have to pay 60$.
- If the dimension of the bag exceeds 205cm, the passenger will have to cargo the luggage.
Popular routes for Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
- Sri Lanka
- Hong Kong
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
New York to Miami
Incredible help and service
I was having a hard time finding a good price for the hours I wanted to fly. Called FareMachine and they were able to work no getting great times at a price way below what I was able to find. I will use again.- TC 6/22/15
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 20 Places to Visit in Russia
Traveling has always been a pleasure and a good way of getting rid of daily boring schedule. A chance of coming across the people and seeing the artistic beauty of nature as well as the […]
Top 10 Worldâs Busiest Airports in 2017
Traveling is an experience and helps in meeting new people across the world. New culture, new aura, new kinds of exotic places add to our world experience. The primary part of traveling is hopping from […]