Royal Air Maroc Business Class Flights
Royal Air Maroc which is commonly known as RAM is a Moroccan airline. It is both domestic as well as international destinations. Its headquarters is situated in Morocco and has a frequent flyer program known as Safar Flyer. They have both economy class and business class for their passengers. It provides various facilities to its business class passengers. For a long-haul journey, they have a comfortable leather seat where you can relax and the crew welcomes you with a welcome drink. They can even be converted to bed position so that you can sleep.
Royal Air Maroc Business Class Info
Royal Air Maroc Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: AT
- ICAO Code: RAM
- Call Sign: ROYAL AIR MAROC
- Head Quarter: Morocco
Royal Air Maroc Business Class Hub
The following airport serves the Royal Air Maroc Airport as a hub:
- Mohammed V International Airport
Royal Air Maroc Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
The passengers traveling in the business class are offered a large selection of magazines and newspaper. The magazine provided in the Royal Air Maroc is known as “RAM Magazine”. They also sell products onboard, so if they need something they can buy.
They can also enjoy the various videos which are played on-board; a passenger has a variety of options to choose from as they have more than 45 programs which consist of current classic Hollywood films, Arabic films, documentaries and TV series. A passenger can also listen to wide variety of songs of different genres. They provide 15.3 inches screens to each and every passenger traveling in the Royal Air Maroc business class.
Royal Air Maroc Business Class Food and Beverage
Business Class: The passengers traveling in business class experience exceptional culinary offers. The Royal Air Maroc provides something very special to their passengers known as “aperitif”. They offer two meals during a flight journey. They always try something new in their menu. Their lunch and dinner menu consists of a hors-d'oeuvre and a gourmet salad, followed by a hot dish chosen from our three suggestions of the day. They even have a wide variety of cheese, pastry and fresh fruits for their passengers to choose from it. If a person is allergic to anything they can inform about it after booking their tickets.
They even have a wide variety of Moroccan and French wines for their passengers traveling in business class.
Codeshare with Other Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Kenya Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Saudia Airline
- TAAG Angola Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
Royal Air Maroc Business Class Check-in
Passengers traveling in business class of Royal Air Maroc can check-in online, as web check starts 48 hours and ends 2 hours prior to the departure of the flight. Web check-in is also operational from many airports i.e. Rio, Paris Orly, Brussels, Nice, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Istanbul, Lisbon, Geneva, Zurich, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Beirut, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nantes, , Stockholm, London Gatwick, Milan, Rome, Cairo, Frankfurt, Munich, and London Heathrow, Copenhagen, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Doha, Tenerife, Turin, Bologna, Las Palmas, Venice, Montpellier, Moscow, Algiers, Berlin, Abidjan, New York, Washington and all of the Moroccan stopovers. They can also go for counter check-in at the counter window opens 6 hours and ends 45 minutes prior to departure of the flight.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Royal Air Maroc
Here are few tips on the luggage of a traveler which may help you while you are traveling on Royal Air Maroc.
- The baggage allowance for the business class passengers is more than the economy class. They can carry two bags each carrying 23 kg each if they are traveling between Europe and Morocco.
- If a passenger is traveling to Brazil or Qatar they can carry 32 kg bags each.
- The weight of the baggage depends on the country a passenger is traveling. For instance id a business class passenger is traveling to USA/Canada/Africa/Egypt/Saudi Arabia/Lebanon/Turkey; they can carry 3 bags weighing 23 kg each.
- If a passenger is carrying extra luggage, they will have to pay for it accordingly and the dimension of the bag should be maximum 158 cm x 203 cm.
- The passengers traveling in the flight allowed carrying 2 to 3 bags as check-in luggage during their travel but that completely depends on the destination of their journey.
- They have to pay for extra luggage, they carry. A business class passenger can carry 11 kg as a hand baggage and the dimension of the luggage should not be more than 105 cm.
Popular routes for Royal Air Maroc Airlines
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- The Central African Republic
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Ivory Coast
- New Liberia
- Republic of the Congo
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.
Latest Travel News
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Vietnam Airlines Business Class
- American Airlines Business Class
- Ethiopian Airlines Business Class
- Jetstar Airways Business Class
- Philippine Airlines Business Class
- Cathay Pacific Business Class
- Fiji Airways Business Class
- Lufthansa Business Class
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- Air Canada Business Class