Oman Air Flights Business Class Tickets
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman. It is headquartered in Muscat International Airport in Seeb, Muscat. Oman Air began in 1970, during the time Oman International Services (OIS) was established. The company became a civil aircraft ground handling provider at Beit Al Falaj Airport It operates planned domestic & international flights, along with regional air taxi & charter flights.
Oman Air Info
Oman Air, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA Code: WY
- ICAO Code: OAS,OMA
- Call Sign: OMAN AIR
- Head Quarter: Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
Oman Air Hubs
Oman Air Hub - Airports used as transfer points to get passengers to their intended destination.
- Muscat International Airport
- Salalah International Airport
Oman Air In-Flight Entertainment
Oman air ensures that you don’t just fly but rather, we desire that you don’t miss out fun. So, now, sit back and benefit with a wide range of the most recent Arabic and international movies, up-to-the-minute TV shows, which includes satellite TV news, along with as music and games – that too at ease.
Oman Air Business Class Food and Beverage
Business Class: There’s a vast range of traditional & modern fine dining & Arabic signature dishes in the Business Class. Our expert chefs use seasonal ingredients to cook and serve meals in unique, and beautiful Chinaware. There are the choicest varieties of wines and champagnes, for you to choose from. We also provide tea, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Oman Air Check-in and Baggage allowance
- You are permitted a single hand baggage which does not go beyond 7kg and cannot be larger than 9 by 16 by 20 inches, or 23 by 41 by 51 cm.
- Business class passengers are permitted 40 kg of hold-baggage. Please make sure that you have no single baggage exceeding 32 kg, or having outside linear dimensions, any larger than 158cm or 62 inches. While travelling with any of Oman Air’s partner-airlines, the permitted weight of your hold-baggage is 10 kg less through all classes.
Oman Air Check-in
Passenger(s) who have a confirmed e-ticket can check-in online anywhere between 24 to 3 hours prior to departure for all domestic flights and international Oman Air flights.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Oman
- Book or Fly with Oman Air check in 2 baggage pieces with a combined weight of 30kg in the Economy as your free baggage-allowance: A single piece of baggage of up to 30kg, plus 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 20kg.
- Baggage allowances for guests who hold valid Gold or Silver Sindbad Cards: 1 piece of baggage of up to 30kg, and 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 30kg.
Popular routes for Oman Air
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets
United Airline is about to go for big widebody jets that are all set to replace nearly 50 Boeing 767 from its fleet, according to a report from the Reuters. The airline is in talks […]
The post United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy
Checking in 2 hours early and spending the last hour of boarding jostling in the crowd, strolling through overpriced duty-free shops, looking for shoddy gifts or waiting on a hard leather-bound seat yearning for a […]
The post Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- S7 Airlines Business Class
- Norwegian Business Class
- Thai Airways Business Class
- Aeroflot Airlines Business Class
- Jetstar Airways Business Class
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- LOT Polish Airlines Business Class
- Kenya Airways Business Class
- Air Canada Rouge Business Class
- Porter Airlines Business Class