Oman Air Flights Business Class Tickets
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman. It is headquartered in Muscat International Airport in Seeb, Muscat. Oman Air began in 1970, during the time Oman International Services (OIS) was established. The company became a civil aircraft ground handling provider at Beit Al Falaj Airport It operates planned domestic & international flights, along with regional air taxi & charter flights.
Oman Air Info
Oman Air, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA Code: WY
- ICAO Code: OAS,OMA
- Call Sign: OMAN AIR
- Head Quarter: Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
Oman Air Hubs
Oman Air Hub - Airports used as transfer points to get passengers to their intended destination.
- Muscat International Airport
- Salalah International Airport
Oman Air In-Flight Entertainment
Oman air ensures that you don’t just fly but rather, we desire that you don’t miss out fun. So, now, sit back and benefit with a wide range of the most recent Arabic and international movies, up-to-the-minute TV shows, which includes satellite TV news, along with as music and games – that too at ease.
Oman Air Business Class Food and Beverage
Business Class: There’s a vast range of traditional & modern fine dining & Arabic signature dishes in the Business Class. Our expert chefs use seasonal ingredients to cook and serve meals in unique, and beautiful Chinaware. There are the choicest varieties of wines and champagnes, for you to choose from. We also provide tea, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Oman Air Check-in and Baggage allowance
- You are permitted a single hand baggage which does not go beyond 7kg and cannot be larger than 9 by 16 by 20 inches, or 23 by 41 by 51 cm.
- Business class passengers are permitted 40 kg of hold-baggage. Please make sure that you have no single baggage exceeding 32 kg, or having outside linear dimensions, any larger than 158cm or 62 inches. While travelling with any of Oman Air’s partner-airlines, the permitted weight of your hold-baggage is 10 kg less through all classes.
Oman Air Check-in
Passenger(s) who have a confirmed e-ticket can check-in online anywhere between 24 to 3 hours prior to departure for all domestic flights and international Oman Air flights.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Oman
- Book or Fly with Oman Air check in 2 baggage pieces with a combined weight of 30kg in the Economy as your free baggage-allowance: A single piece of baggage of up to 30kg, plus 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 20kg.
- Baggage allowances for guests who hold valid Gold or Silver Sindbad Cards: 1 piece of baggage of up to 30kg, and 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 30kg.
Popular routes for Oman Air
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.
Latest Travel News
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Air Mauritius Business Class
- Air France Business Class
- China Southern Business Class
- TAP Air Portugal Airlines Business Class
- United Airlines Polaris Business Class
- EVA Air Business Class
- Turkish Airline Business Class
- Korean Air Business Class
- United International Business Class
- Royal Brunei Airlines Business Class