Oman Air Flights Business Class Tickets
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman. It is headquartered in Muscat International Airport in Seeb, Muscat. Oman Air began in 1970, during the time Oman International Services (OIS) was established. The company became a civil aircraft ground handling provider at Beit Al Falaj Airport It operates planned domestic & international flights, along with regional air taxi & charter flights.
Oman Air Info
Oman Air, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA Code: WY
- ICAO Code: OAS,OMA
- Call Sign: OMAN AIR
- Head Quarter: Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
Oman Air Hubs
Oman Air Hub - Airports used as transfer points to get passengers to their intended destination.
- Muscat International Airport
- Salalah International Airport
Oman Air In-Flight Entertainment
Oman air ensures that you don’t just fly but rather, we desire that you don’t miss out fun. So, now, sit back and benefit with a wide range of the most recent Arabic and international movies, up-to-the-minute TV shows, which includes satellite TV news, along with as music and games – that too at ease.
Oman Air Business Class Food and Beverage
Business Class: There’s a vast range of traditional & modern fine dining & Arabic signature dishes in the Business Class. Our expert chefs use seasonal ingredients to cook and serve meals in unique, and beautiful Chinaware. There are the choicest varieties of wines and champagnes, for you to choose from. We also provide tea, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Oman Air Check-in and Baggage allowance
- You are permitted a single hand baggage which does not go beyond 7kg and cannot be larger than 9 by 16 by 20 inches, or 23 by 41 by 51 cm.
- Business class passengers are permitted 40 kg of hold-baggage. Please make sure that you have no single baggage exceeding 32 kg, or having outside linear dimensions, any larger than 158cm or 62 inches. While travelling with any of Oman Air’s partner-airlines, the permitted weight of your hold-baggage is 10 kg less through all classes.
Oman Air Check-in
Passenger(s) who have a confirmed e-ticket can check-in online anywhere between 24 to 3 hours prior to departure for all domestic flights and international Oman Air flights.
Free Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Oman
- Book or Fly with Oman Air check in 2 baggage pieces with a combined weight of 30kg in the Economy as your free baggage-allowance: A single piece of baggage of up to 30kg, plus 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 20kg.
- Baggage allowances for guests who hold valid Gold or Silver Sindbad Cards: 1 piece of baggage of up to 30kg, and 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 30kg.
Popular routes for Oman Air
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
How to Save on Last Minute Business Class Flight Deals
Be it a quick weekend getaway or an emergency; an unplanned journey can burn a hole in the pocket particularly when it comes to flights (especially the high priced business class flights) that represent the […]
The post How to Save on Last Minute Business Class Flight Deals appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Tuesday after Cyber Monday â Best than any other day for flight deals
As the days draw closer to Thanksgiving Day, the travel industry also gears up for the big splurge to cash in on the popular shopping sentiments. The industry is inundated with deals and discounts around […]
The post Tuesday after Cyber Monday – Best than any other day for flight deals appeared first on FareMachine Blog.