Let's have a look around into background of Default Basic Travel Toolkit
All set for your dream vacation? Here’s a toolkit that will ensure that you have a hassle-free travel experience. Following this toolkit will also aggrandize your travel experience.
Travel Documents: Ensure passport condition and validity. Check entry & exit requirements for the destination country. Acquire all the required visas.
Travel Luggage Limits: Hand to hand luggage during travel is recommended. The less you carry the less you spend (extra luggage fees).
Travel Awareness: Gather all the latest information on your destination. It saves your time once you land to your dream place.
Travel Insurance: Say yes to travel insurance. Always prefer to buy travel and medical insurance before flying to your dreamland.
Travel Do’s & Don’ts: Ensure what are the stuffs you can carry and travel.
Travel Fresh & Active: Go through the travel health notices of the destination and garner tips for staying fit and healthy during travel.
Travel with Pets: Contact the respective embassy of the destination if you want your beloved pet to accompany you in your travel.
Travel Safe & Secure: Ensure safety rules and precautions to make your flight safe and secure.
Emergency Support: Save the emergency contact numbers of the embassy and consulates of the destination.
Information about Lilongwe
Nearby Tourist Cities
Modes of transport
- Airport: Lilongwe International Airport
- Rail: Malawi Railways.
- Road: Bus: AXA Bus Service
The closest major airport to Lilongwe, Malawi is Lilongwe International Airport (LLW / FWKI).
- Driving Distance: 18 miles / 29 km
- Driving Time: 29 Minutes
- Languages: English followed by Chichewa being the most widely spoken languages.
Customs and Tipping
For Restaurants and Bars:
- Waitress and Bartender – 5 – 10 % of the Bill.
- Room Service: MK 100 - MK 500
- Housekeeper: 100 MK - 200 MK per Day
- Concierge: 2000 MK - 3600 MK
- Parking or Returning Car: MK 100 - MK 500
Top Flights From Default
- Flights From Default to Virginia Beach
- Flights From Default to Las Vegas
- Flights From Default to Rifle
- Flights From Default to Louisburg
- Flights From Default to Kalamazoo
- Flights From Default to Marietta
- Flights From Default to Lander
- Flights From Default to Hanoi
- Flights From Default to Downey
- Flights From Default to Fort Dodge
Other Default Flights
- Flights From Branson to Default
- Flights From Virginia Beach to Default
- Flights From Las Vegas to Default
- Flights From Rifle to Default
- Flights From Louisburg to Default
- Flights From Kalamazoo to Default
- Flights From Marietta to Default
- Flights From Lander to Default
- Flights From Hanoi to Default
- Flights From Downey to Default
- United Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines
- Arik Air
- Jet-Blue Airlines
- British Airways
- US Airways
- Airtran Airways
- Aeromexico Airlines
- Horizon Air
- Tam Airlines
- Air France
- Southwest Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Avianca Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Virgin Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- American Airlines
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
New York to Miami
Incredible help and service
I was having a hard time finding a good price for the hours I wanted to fly. Called FareMachine and they were able to work no getting great times at a price way below what I was able to find. I will use again.- TC 6/22/15
Latest Blog DEV
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival dev
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander dev
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ dev
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.
Weather in defaultCurrent Conditions:
Latest Travel News
- Alaska Airlines: Early boarding today for ugly holiday sweaters
- Delta picks Airbus over Boeing for huge 100-jet order
- Norwegian adds four new Europe routes; fares from $199 one way
- Family finds hidden camera in Carnival Cruise stateroom
- American Airlines allegedly tried to charge mom $150 to check breast milk, admits mistake
- Mexico sees tourism bump after hurricanes devastate much of Caribbean