Juneyao Airlines Business Class Flights
The Juneyao Airlines is one of the major airlines in China. It was founded in the year 2005. It has two hubs i.e. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport. The provides its scheduled passenger services to 70 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It also has a frequent flyer program for its frequent flyer known as “Juneyao Air Club”. The Juneyao Airlines is the subsidiary of the Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd. And its operations began in the September 2006.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Info
Juneyao Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: HO
- ICAO Code: DKH
- Call Sign: AIR JUNEYAO
- Head Quarter: Shanghai, China
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Hubs
Juneyao Airlines Hub
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Juneyao Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
For the passengers travelling in the business class of the Juneyao Airlines can enjoy their time in flight. First of all the passengers are allowed to use electronic devices while travelling on the flight. They will have to put their phones in airplane mode. Now they can enjoy music, movies as well as TV series. They provide Wi-Fi for the passengers.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of special meal service. The Juneyao Airlines offers two options for food. The passengers can choose from F&B or they can go for Korean food. The f&b offers a buffet with various dishes like seafood fried rice while if a passenger wishes to eat Korean food, they can order different items like the Korean spicy noodles, stir-fried asparagus or go for soup noodles. Such a wide range of food to choose from. If the passenger wishes to order some special meals, they need to inform about it to the airline 24 hours prior to the flight.
- Shenzhen Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Check-in
The check-in for the international flights start 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and for domestic flights, it starts 120 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers travelling in the business class gets priority check-in.
Free Juneyao Airlines Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Juneyao Airlines
- The passengers travelling in the business class are allowed 30kg baggage as a checked-in baggage.
- The dimension of the bag should be 40cm X 60cm X 100cm.
- The cabin baggage for the domestic route should not exceed 5kg weight while the volume of the baggage should not exceed 20cm X 40cm X 55cm.
- For the international or the regional flights, the baggage should not weight more than 32 kg/Piece otherwise the passenger would be charged 1000RPM/Piece.
- The standard dimension of the checked-in bag is 203cm. If a passenger carries an oversized bag, then they will be charged 1000RMB/Piece.
Popular routes for Juneyao Airlines
- The Republic Of China
- South Korea
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
When is the Best Time to Book Airlines tickets
Whiling on a plan doesn’t help, budget traveling requires thoughtful advance planning to make big savings. Flying an international vacation spot doesnât come cheap and people save for it for long and then the hunt […]
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- SilkAir Business Class
- Turkish Airline Business Class
- Royal Brunei Airlines Business Class
- Norwegian Business Class
- TAP Air Portugal Airlines Business Class
- Kenya Airways Business Class
- Virgin Australia Business Class
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class
- Thai Airways Business Class
- Alitalia Business Class