Juneyao Airlines Business Class Flights
The Juneyao Airlines is one of the major airlines in China. It was founded in the year 2005. It has two hubs i.e. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport. The provides its scheduled passenger services to 70 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It also has a frequent flyer program for its frequent flyer known as “Juneyao Air Club”. The Juneyao Airlines is the subsidiary of the Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd. And its operations began in the September 2006.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Info
Juneyao Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: HO
- ICAO Code: DKH
- Call Sign: AIR JUNEYAO
- Head Quarter: Shanghai, China
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Hubs
Juneyao Airlines Hub
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Juneyao Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
For the passengers travelling in the business class of the Juneyao Airlines can enjoy their time in flight. First of all the passengers are allowed to use electronic devices while travelling on the flight. They will have to put their phones in airplane mode. Now they can enjoy music, movies as well as TV series. They provide Wi-Fi for the passengers.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of special meal service. The Juneyao Airlines offers two options for food. The passengers can choose from F&B or they can go for Korean food. The f&b offers a buffet with various dishes like seafood fried rice while if a passenger wishes to eat Korean food, they can order different items like the Korean spicy noodles, stir-fried asparagus or go for soup noodles. Such a wide range of food to choose from. If the passenger wishes to order some special meals, they need to inform about it to the airline 24 hours prior to the flight.
- Shenzhen Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Check-in
The check-in for the international flights start 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and for domestic flights, it starts 120 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers travelling in the business class gets priority check-in.
Free Juneyao Airlines Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Juneyao Airlines
- The passengers travelling in the business class are allowed 30kg baggage as a checked-in baggage.
- The dimension of the bag should be 40cm X 60cm X 100cm.
- The cabin baggage for the domestic route should not exceed 5kg weight while the volume of the baggage should not exceed 20cm X 40cm X 55cm.
- For the international or the regional flights, the baggage should not weight more than 32 kg/Piece otherwise the passenger would be charged 1000RPM/Piece.
- The standard dimension of the checked-in bag is 203cm. If a passenger carries an oversized bag, then they will be charged 1000RMB/Piece.
Popular routes for Juneyao Airlines
- The Republic Of China
- South Korea
New York to Miami
Incredible help and service
I was having a hard time finding a good price for the hours I wanted to fly. Called FareMachine and they were able to work no getting great times at a price way below what I was able to find. I will use again.- TC 6/22/15
Some of the Top Things to do in Alaska
America’s final frontier, Alaska is large and almost half the size of the entire US with an overabundance of beauty. Its vast expanses make it difficult to explore every marvel in a single 1-2 week […]
Travel guide Davenport, Florida
Davenport is a small town in Central Florida popular for its proximity to the Walt Disney theme park making it a popular destination. Places like Lakeland and Winter Haven in Central Florida has some of […]
15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US
By the time the New Year progresses, the charm of the fall-winter turns into a chilling Bomb Cyclone extending a cold snap in every home. Itâs less of enjoying the snow dust in a winter […]
The post 15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Qantas Airlines Business Class
- Hong Kong Business Class
- American Airlines Business Class
- LOT Polish Airlines Business Class
- S7 Airlines Business Class
- Air India Business Class
- Vietnam Airlines Business Class
- Asiana Airlines Business Class
- Tigerair Airways Business Class
- South African Airways Business Class