Juneyao Airlines Business Class Flights
The Juneyao Airlines is one of the major airlines in China. It was founded in the year 2005. It has two hubs i.e. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport. The provides its scheduled passenger services to 70 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It also has a frequent flyer program for its frequent flyer known as “Juneyao Air Club”. The Juneyao Airlines is the subsidiary of the Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd. And its operations began in the September 2006.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Info
Juneyao Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: HO
- ICAO Code: DKH
- Call Sign: AIR JUNEYAO
- Head Quarter: Shanghai, China
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Hubs
Juneyao Airlines Hub
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Juneyao Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
For the passengers travelling in the business class of the Juneyao Airlines can enjoy their time in flight. First of all the passengers are allowed to use electronic devices while travelling on the flight. They will have to put their phones in airplane mode. Now they can enjoy music, movies as well as TV series. They provide Wi-Fi for the passengers.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of special meal service. The Juneyao Airlines offers two options for food. The passengers can choose from F&B or they can go for Korean food. The f&b offers a buffet with various dishes like seafood fried rice while if a passenger wishes to eat Korean food, they can order different items like the Korean spicy noodles, stir-fried asparagus or go for soup noodles. Such a wide range of food to choose from. If the passenger wishes to order some special meals, they need to inform about it to the airline 24 hours prior to the flight.
- Shenzhen Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Check-in
The check-in for the international flights start 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and for domestic flights, it starts 120 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers travelling in the business class gets priority check-in.
Free Juneyao Airlines Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Juneyao Airlines
- The passengers travelling in the business class are allowed 30kg baggage as a checked-in baggage.
- The dimension of the bag should be 40cm X 60cm X 100cm.
- The cabin baggage for the domestic route should not exceed 5kg weight while the volume of the baggage should not exceed 20cm X 40cm X 55cm.
- For the international or the regional flights, the baggage should not weight more than 32 kg/Piece otherwise the passenger would be charged 1000RPM/Piece.
- The standard dimension of the checked-in bag is 203cm. If a passenger carries an oversized bag, then they will be charged 1000RMB/Piece.
Popular routes for Juneyao Airlines
- The Republic Of China
- South Korea
Delhi to Jaipure
FLIGHTS TO NEW YORK !!!!
An extremely straight forward transaction. Whole process from booking to receiving e-tickets took less than 24hrs. Would strongly recommended. Thank you.- Joseph Stark 9/28/15
Exciting Things to Do in Albuquerque
Traveling is a lot of fun but this fun is worth your time if your choice of destination is correct. There are many cities around the world that can offer you the much needed excitement […]
What do you Need for a U.S. Passport?
As young group most of us have a pretty established comfort zone. At home with mom and dad, in a community that has known you for probably a good part of your lifeÂ but on the […]
Merriment and Relaxation at Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels
Holiday season is around the corner. It is the time to travel too! While selecting a particular destination, it is always advisable to check out the tourist spots of that place.
The post Merriment and Relaxation at Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Latest Travel News
- Flying on Wednesday? Expect long lines, but few flight delays
- Airlines offer Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales
- Smoking lounges? Most of world’s busiest airports still have them, CDC says
- United Airlines reveals 10 new routes, including two new destinations
- Los Angeles to Acapulco, non-stop on Volaris
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- American Airlines International Business Class
- Royal Air Maroc Business Class
- Japan Airlines Business Class
- RyanAir Business Class
- EVA Air Business Class
- Lufthansa Business Class
- Ethiopian Airlines Business Class
- LOT Polish Airlines Business Class
- Aer Lingus Business Class
- China Airlines Business Class