Juneyao Airlines Business Class Flights
The Juneyao Airlines is one of the major airlines in China. It was founded in the year 2005. It has two hubs i.e. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport. The provides its scheduled passenger services to 70 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It also has a frequent flyer program for its frequent flyer known as “Juneyao Air Club”. The Juneyao Airlines is the subsidiary of the Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd. And its operations began in the September 2006.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Info
Juneyao Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: HO
- ICAO Code: DKH
- Call Sign: AIR JUNEYAO
- Head Quarter: Shanghai, China
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Hubs
Juneyao Airlines Hub
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Juneyao Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
For the passengers travelling in the business class of the Juneyao Airlines can enjoy their time in flight. First of all the passengers are allowed to use electronic devices while travelling on the flight. They will have to put their phones in airplane mode. Now they can enjoy music, movies as well as TV series. They provide Wi-Fi for the passengers.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of special meal service. The Juneyao Airlines offers two options for food. The passengers can choose from F&B or they can go for Korean food. The f&b offers a buffet with various dishes like seafood fried rice while if a passenger wishes to eat Korean food, they can order different items like the Korean spicy noodles, stir-fried asparagus or go for soup noodles. Such a wide range of food to choose from. If the passenger wishes to order some special meals, they need to inform about it to the airline 24 hours prior to the flight.
- Shenzhen Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Check-in
The check-in for the international flights start 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and for domestic flights, it starts 120 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers travelling in the business class gets priority check-in.
Free Juneyao Airlines Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Juneyao Airlines
- The passengers travelling in the business class are allowed 30kg baggage as a checked-in baggage.
- The dimension of the bag should be 40cm X 60cm X 100cm.
- The cabin baggage for the domestic route should not exceed 5kg weight while the volume of the baggage should not exceed 20cm X 40cm X 55cm.
- For the international or the regional flights, the baggage should not weight more than 32 kg/Piece otherwise the passenger would be charged 1000RPM/Piece.
- The standard dimension of the checked-in bag is 203cm. If a passenger carries an oversized bag, then they will be charged 1000RMB/Piece.
Popular routes for Juneyao Airlines
- The Republic Of China
- South Korea
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Worldâs Best Business Class Stopover Programs
Traveling in Business Class has its own merits that sets it class apart from the regular cattle class. The creature comforts of flying Business Class are truly enticing and worth its price for passengers who […]
Chile â A Ultimate Travel Destination For Wine & Wildlife
Chile won the award for âBest Adventure Travel Destinationâ consecutive times during 2015 and 2016 the World Travel Awards nominations. There’s a world class list of things to do in the offing for travelers in […]
The post Chile – A Ultimate Travel Destination For Wine & Wildlife appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Philippine Airlines Business Class
- Etihad Airways Business Class
- Porter Airlines Business Class
- Vietnam Airlines Business Class
- LOT Polish Airlines Business Class
- Aer Lingus Business Class
- United Airlines Polaris Business Class
- American Airlines Business Class
- Korean Air Business Class
- Air Berlin Business Class