Juneyao Airlines Business Class Flights
The Juneyao Airlines is one of the major airlines in China. It was founded in the year 2005. It has two hubs i.e. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport. The provides its scheduled passenger services to 70 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It also has a frequent flyer program for its frequent flyer known as “Juneyao Air Club”. The Juneyao Airlines is the subsidiary of the Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd. And its operations began in the September 2006.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Info
Juneyao Airlines Codes, Call Sign, and Headquarter
- IATA Code: HO
- ICAO Code: DKH
- Call Sign: AIR JUNEYAO
- Head Quarter: Shanghai, China
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Hubs
Juneyao Airlines Hub
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Juneyao Airlines Business Class In-Flight Entertainment
For the passengers travelling in the business class of the Juneyao Airlines can enjoy their time in flight. First of all the passengers are allowed to use electronic devices while travelling on the flight. They will have to put their phones in airplane mode. Now they can enjoy music, movies as well as TV series. They provide Wi-Fi for the passengers.
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Food and Beverage
The passengers travelling in the business class can enjoy a wide range of special meal service. The Juneyao Airlines offers two options for food. The passengers can choose from F&B or they can go for Korean food. The f&b offers a buffet with various dishes like seafood fried rice while if a passenger wishes to eat Korean food, they can order different items like the Korean spicy noodles, stir-fried asparagus or go for soup noodles. Such a wide range of food to choose from. If the passenger wishes to order some special meals, they need to inform about it to the airline 24 hours prior to the flight.
- Shenzhen Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Business Class Check-in
The check-in for the international flights start 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and for domestic flights, it starts 120 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers travelling in the business class gets priority check-in.
Free Juneyao Airlines Baggage Allowance and Baggage Fees for flights within Juneyao Airlines
- The passengers travelling in the business class are allowed 30kg baggage as a checked-in baggage.
- The dimension of the bag should be 40cm X 60cm X 100cm.
- The cabin baggage for the domestic route should not exceed 5kg weight while the volume of the baggage should not exceed 20cm X 40cm X 55cm.
- For the international or the regional flights, the baggage should not weight more than 32 kg/Piece otherwise the passenger would be charged 1000RPM/Piece.
- The standard dimension of the checked-in bag is 203cm. If a passenger carries an oversized bag, then they will be charged 1000RMB/Piece.
Popular routes for Juneyao Airlines
- The Republic Of China
- South Korea
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 20 Places to Visit in Russia
Traveling has always been a pleasure and a good way of getting rid of daily boring schedule. A chance of coming across the people and seeing the artistic beauty of nature as well as the […]
Top 10 Worldâs Busiest Airports in 2017
Traveling is an experience and helps in meeting new people across the world. New culture, new aura, new kinds of exotic places add to our world experience. The primary part of traveling is hopping from […]
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Iceland Air Business Class
- Emirates Airline Business Class
- United International Business Class
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- Asiana Airlines Business Class
- Aeroflot Airlines Business Class
- Tigerair Airways Business Class
- SilkAir Business Class
- Air Canada Business Class
- Singapore Airlines Business Class