Iceland Air Saga Business Class Flights Tickets!
Icelandair is the major airlines used by many for movement to and from Iceland. It is the flag carrier for Iceland and also the largest airline for the country. As a part of Icelandair group its corporate headquarter is located in Reykjavik – Reykjavik Airport, and the major hub is Reykjavik’s Keflavik International Airport. The airlines consist of in total 30 aircraft in its current air fleet with major category being the following:
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737 MAX 9
- Boeing 757 – 200
- Boeing 757 – 300
- Boeing 767 – 300ER
- Boeing 787 – 8
This fleet of aircrafts is scheduled to serve about 40 destinations in 16 major countries on either side of the Atlantic Ocean. As per the location of the country geographically, passengers are catered with a transatlantic flights with one stop. The destinations networked in the United States of America are listed below:
Saga (Business) Class
For people who wish to travel to their destination without compromising on any luxury of land in air, Saga Class of Icelandair is quite & exclusive enough. The travelers of Saga Class are accorded with premium services the moment they enter into the airport with privilege of priority check-in and baggage allowance through a separate check-in counter as well. The passengers can further relax and while their extra time in the Saga Lounge. After boarding the flight, a pre-flight beverage along with warm towels and duvet covers are awaiting the presence of the traveler. The journey in Icelandair’s Saga Club individuals are completed smoothly as they are offered top quality of services from professionally trained cabin crew, specific for these class seats, with a selection of delicious meals accompanying the fine wines and a luxurious kit filled with branded products.
Passengers booking Saga Class with Icelandair are accorded with utmost comfort and luxury while travelling across to their destinations with following top notch services:
- Priority check-in and privilege of access in Saga lounge
- Grand and comfy seats worthy of business class passengers
- Abundant leg space – 40 inches / 101 cm
- Seating in form of 4 seats in perfect alignment
- All aircrafts consist of maximum 22 Saga Class seats.
- Top notch entertainment system for in-flight relaxation and passing time
- Top quality of Headphone with noise cancelation feature
- Electric outlet compatible universally
- Comfy seats are accompanied with fluffy pillows and a comfortable duvet
- Reading materials like newspapers
- Relax and wipe with warm towels
- Complimentary beverages and meals
- Free of cost access to Internet for 2 gadgets at most
On European networking routes
Main course delicacies created using freshest ingredients.
On North American networking routes
- 2 main courses available.
- An option of drink before flight taking off.
- Luxurious kit full of amenities
- The seats in Saga Class are outfitted with outlet for headphones and chargers of mobile phones as well as laptop.
Internet Access in Icelandair in Flight
Almost all the aircrafts available in the fleet of Icelandair is accommodated with Wi-Fi connection. The airline uses satellite connectivity for the internet access in air, which basically follows the same pattern of 3G connectivity down on the land. Since the time passenger boards the flight and until they de-board Icelandair flight, they can stay in touch with outer world. This fleet is first of its kind amongst other transatlantic airlines to offer full internet connectivity during the whole journey of the passengers to their destination airport.
The passengers can perform following web activities while staying on board with Icelandair airline:
- Send important emails across
- Connect with others through social media
- Performing light browsing activities
This access to internet can be bought in the flight by the passengers. For the travelers flying in Saga Gold and Saga Class seats, this access is free of cost for two of their devices. To connect with the Wi-Fi, all passengers have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Once you have transferred the mode to Flight, turn on Wi-Fi option.
- Select the network named – Icelandair Internet Access.
- Now click on your browser and choose the option – Get Wi-Fi, to access the web portal and complete your purchase.
Saga Class Kitchen & Menu
The Icelandair flight caters with top quality of food that is high on healthiness and is numerous in number of different dishes inclusive of some of the best Iceland’s own traditional delicacies. The airline has structured a kitchen for these meals and dishes prepared by the ever committed kitchen staff that is also responsible for the recipes. Economy class passengers are provided with top quality and fresh dishes which are paid by the passengers without showing any delay on part of cabin crew. Travelers occupying the Economy Comfort and Saga Class seats, on the other hand, are provided with complementary food with numerous options to explore from. Although the meals are complimentary, Economy Comfort travelers are given options form Economy menu and while the Saga Class passengers are provided with an exclusive and premium selection of dishes. The youngest lots of passengers are also accorded special attention in terms that travelers between the age of 2 and 11 years are given a free meal along with juice box on all the aircrafts under Icelandair Fleet. Parents can order special baby meals for their newborns and toddlers. The food and other items purchased on flight need to be paid through credit and debit cards or Saga points.
Order Your Meal before Boarding Flight
Passengers of Saga Class cabins & seats, have the option of ordering their preferred meal from the myriad delicacy choices given at least 48 hours from the date of flying with Icelandair flight. The meals created from the raw ingredients are quite fresh and healthy with top notch quality possible. The taste and health quota of these meals is also unquestionable. The saga class passengers are provided with their meals complimentary with their cabin and seat.
Iceland Air in a Glance
|Corporate HQ||Reykjavik Airport
|Parent Company||Iceland Group|
|Frequent Flyer Program||Saga Club|
|Air Fleet||Boeing 737 MAX 8
Boeing 737 MAX 9
Boeing 757 – 200
Boeing 757 – 300
Boeing 767 – 300ER
Boeing 787 – 8
Iceland Air Saga Seats with FareMachine
FareMachine is the most opted travel portal for those who wish to get amazing business class seats without going overboard on their set budget. The tickets for Iceland Air’s Saga (business) class can be bought at quite affordable rate by booking through FareMachine. All the deals and offers showcased on the website are completely reliable and original that can be corroborated by our exclusive list of content clientele. Now you can book cheap business class tickets for any destination connected by Iceland Air starting from any city in the USA by either dialing on the Toll Free Number +1-855-924-9497 or browsing the website –www.faremachine.com
Newyork to Miami
Incredible help and service
I was having a hard time finding a good price for the hours I wanted to fly. Called FareMachine and they were able to work no getting great times at a price way below what I was able to find. I will use again.- TC 6/22/15
You Travel, We Pay â 8 Best Traveling Jobs You Should Eye
Who on earth do not want to travel? We are humans and we itch to explore this world we are living in, but it costs us and hence we are not able to travel as […]
The post You Travel, We Pay â 8 Best Traveling Jobs You Should Eye appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
5 Day Itinerary â Things To Do On The Big Island Of Hawaii
âLife is either a great adventure or nothingâ -Helen Keller. The Glories of Nature which adorns an island with active volcanoes, clothes it with the blue sea, and crowns it with the majesty of greenery, […]
The post 5 Day Itinerary â Things To Do On The Big Island Of Hawaii appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Exploring Pittsburgh: Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Pittsburg is a city known for its steel-related business as well as the amount of the bridges, so you can call it as a âCity of Steelâ or the âCity of Bridgesâ. It is the […]
The post Exploring Pittsburgh: Carnegie Museum of Natural History appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Latest Travel News
- Airbus says North American airlines now flying 1,500 of its jets
- Boeing lands blockbuster Dreamliner deal from Turkish worth up to $11 billion
- Delta ending Moscow, Stockholm flights; beefs up other European routes
- Name that airport ...
- First look: Qantas' new Boeing 787 Dreamliner emerges from paint shop
Request a call back
Airlines Baggages Policy
- Air Asia Baggage Policy
- Aigle Azur Baggage Policy
- PJSC Aeroflot – Russian Airlines Baggage Policy
- Air Berlin Baggage Policy
- Jet Airways Baggage Policy
- Aeromar Baggage Policy
- Aegean Airlines S.A. Baggage Policy
- Afriqiyah Airways Baggage Policy
- Aer Lingus Baggage Policy
- Aeromexico Baggage Policy
- Adria Airways Baggage Policy
- Juneyao Airlines Baggage Policy
- African Express Airways Baggage Policy
- Línea Aérea Amaszonas Baggage Policy