Let's have a look around into background of Riyadh
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Province: Riyadh
- Latitude: 24.6408333
- Longitude: 46.7727778
- Time zone: Asia/Riyadh
- Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +3 hours
Weather in Riyadh
- Climate: hot desert climate
- Best Time to Visit: October to May
Riyadh is the capital and most populous city of Saudi Arabia. It is also the capital of The Province of Riyadh.
Distance from Riyadh center to Airport
King Khalid International Airport is located 35 km north of Riyadh
- Driving Distance: 27 miles / 43 km
- Driving Time: 33 Minute
- Languages: Arabic.
Modes of transport
- Airport: King Khalid International Airport is located 35 km north of Riyadh
- Rail: Riyadh railway station.
- Road: Bus – Saudi Public Transport Company Taxi – Easy Taxi Riyadh
Customs and Tipping
- For Restaurants and Bars:
10 – 15 %.
- For Hotels:
It is common that you tip $1 and $2 for the porter, and to leave $2 per day, for the housekeeper
- Taxi Driver:
Nearby Tourist Cities
Emergency Contact Numbers in Riyadh city
- Fire / Police/ Ambulance: +966 11 476 337 (Al Malaz Police Station)
- Railroad: N.A. (Riyadh railway station)
- Cab: +966 11 284 8001 (Easy Taxi Riyadh)
- Airport: +966 9200 02016 (King Khalid International Airport)
- Hospital: +966 11 268 5555(Saudi German Hospital)
Let’s step into extensive list of To Dos in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Riyadh Motor Show
- International Coffee & Chocolate Exhibition
- Jewellery Salon
- The Royal Saudi Air Force Museum or Saqr Al-Jazira
- The Murabba Palace
- The Masmak
Visit Top Restaurants in Riyadh
- Al Orjouan
- Spazio Restaurant
- Assaraya Turkish Restaurant
Top Shopping Centers in Riyadh
- Riyadh Gallery Mall
- Sahara Plaza
- Khurais Mall
Museums, Galleries and Gardens
- National Museum of Saudi Arabia
- Saqr Aljazeera Aviation Museum
- Riyadh Museum for History and Archaeology
Iconic Delicacies of Iconic Restros
- Mediterrenian-Al Orjouan
- Riyadh Sport Club
- SEC Sports Club
- Country Club Fitness - Riyadh
Shelling Out Dollars
- Rent Per Month
Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant- 18.00 ?
Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course - 100.00 ? ?
McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) - 20.00 ?
Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) - 3.00 ?
Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)- 3.00 ?
Taxi Start (Normal Tariff)- 10.00 ?
Taxi 1hourWaiting (Normal Tariff)- 45.00 ?
Popular Domestic Flights
- Copa Airlines
- Virgin Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Tam Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Arik Air
- United Airlines
- Airtran Airways
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines
- Air Canada
- Sun Country Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Horizon Air
- Air France
- British Airways
- US Airways
- American Airlines
- Avianca Airlines
- Jet-Blue Airlines
Delhi to New York
FLIGHTS TO NEW YORK !!!!
An extremely straight forward transaction. Whole process from booking to receiving e-tickets took less than 24hrs. Would strongly recommended. Thank you.- Joseph Stark 9/28/15
Latest Blog DEV
When is the Best Time to Book Airlines tickets dev
Whiling on a plan doesn’t help, budget traveling requires thoughtful advance planning to make big savings. Flying an international vacation spot doesnât come cheap and people save for it for long and then the hunt […]
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets dev
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City dev
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Weather inCurrent Conditions: