Fiji Airways Business Class
Fiji Airways, previously recognized as Air Pacific as it is traded under Air Pacific Limited, is the major flag carrier airways of Fiji. Its base is located in Nadi from where international as well as domestic flights are operated around 10 countries and 17 cities in the areas of The United States, Pacific Ocean (inclusive of Oceania) and Hong Kong. This airway currently acts as the transporter of more than half of the visitors in the country. Its main hub is located in Nadi International Airport and secondary one in Nausori International Airport.
The current fleet operated under Fiji Airways is listed below:
- Airbus A330-200 – 3 aircrafts
- Airbus A330-300 – 1 aircraft
- Boeing 737-700 – 1 aircraft
- Boeing 737-800 – 4 aircrafts
- Boeing 737-800 MAX 8 – Order of 5 aircrafts is in process
Fiji Airways Flight Info
Fiji Airways Airlines Codes, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA – FJ
- ICAO – FJI
- Call Sign – FIJI
- Headquarter – Nadi International Airport, Nadi, Fiji
Fiji Airways Hubs
Fiji Airways Airlines hub
- Nadi International Airport, Nadi, Fiji
- Nausori International Airport (Secondary Airport)
Fiji Airways Business Class Service
The Business Class cabins and seats offered to passengers are adept in enhancing the travel experience of the passenger by providing exclusive services to the travelers. Before boarding passengers enjoy priority with:
- Check-in Service
- Allowed Extra Baggage
- Entry in Express Airport Lane
- Private Lounge facilities
In the flight, this unique and special treatment is continued through following services:
- Special created 3-course meal.
- Access to special spirits and choice of drinks.
- Select from a range of cheese as well.
With private screens, Business Class passengers can opt from a full range of in-flight entertainment. Passengers can also familiarize themselves with Fiji Airways and Fiji island country itself through onboard About Fiji section introducing traveler to not only the airline and also their home. Flight’s FijiTime programming is available complimentary on flights between Nadi and Hong Kong or Los Angeles and to all the Business Class passengers. For the travelers on short-haul flights, passengers can still relax with a range of complimentary in-flight entertainment options.
The in flight meals are hugely impacted through South Pacific cuisine with a full range of beverages available on long-haul flights. Light snacks are offered on short-duration flights accompanied by a selection of drinks with spirits available for purchase.
Codeshare Agreement with Other Airlines
Fiji Airways Codeshare Agreement with following airlines:
Baggage Allowance and Policy of Fiji Airways
Cabin baggage allowed for different set of passengers is:
- Adult & Child (Economy Flights): 1 piece of baggage weighing 7kgs and of dimension – 55*40*23 cm.
- Adult & Child (Business Flights): 2 pieces of baggage weighing 7kgs and of dimension – 56*45*25 cm.
- Infants (Across all class): 1 piece of baggage weighing 3kgs.
Checked-in baggage allowed for different set of passengers is:
- Adult & Child (Economy Flights): 23kgs.
- Adult & Child (Business Flights): 40kgs
- Infants (Across all class): 10kgs and a stroller
Popular Destinations followed by Fiji Airways:
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.