Fiji Airways Business Class
Fiji Airways, previously recognized as Air Pacific as it is traded under Air Pacific Limited, is the major flag carrier airways of Fiji. Its base is located in Nadi from where international as well as domestic flights are operated around 10 countries and 17 cities in the areas of The United States, Pacific Ocean (inclusive of Oceania) and Hong Kong. This airway currently acts as the transporter of more than half of the visitors in the country. Its main hub is located in Nadi International Airport and secondary one in Nausori International Airport.
The current fleet operated under Fiji Airways is listed below:
- Airbus A330-200 – 3 aircrafts
- Airbus A330-300 – 1 aircraft
- Boeing 737-700 – 1 aircraft
- Boeing 737-800 – 4 aircrafts
- Boeing 737-800 MAX 8 – Order of 5 aircrafts is in process
Fiji Airways Flight Info
Fiji Airways Airlines Codes, Call Sign and Headquarter
- IATA – FJ
- ICAO – FJI
- Call Sign – FIJI
- Headquarter – Nadi International Airport, Nadi, Fiji
Fiji Airways Hubs
Fiji Airways Airlines hub
- Nadi International Airport, Nadi, Fiji
- Nausori International Airport (Secondary Airport)
Fiji Airways Business Class Service
The Business Class cabins and seats offered to passengers are adept in enhancing the travel experience of the passenger by providing exclusive services to the travelers. Before boarding passengers enjoy priority with:
- Check-in Service
- Allowed Extra Baggage
- Entry in Express Airport Lane
- Private Lounge facilities
In the flight, this unique and special treatment is continued through following services:
- Special created 3-course meal.
- Access to special spirits and choice of drinks.
- Select from a range of cheese as well.
With private screens, Business Class passengers can opt from a full range of in-flight entertainment. Passengers can also familiarize themselves with Fiji Airways and Fiji island country itself through onboard About Fiji section introducing traveler to not only the airline and also their home. Flight’s FijiTime programming is available complimentary on flights between Nadi and Hong Kong or Los Angeles and to all the Business Class passengers. For the travelers on short-haul flights, passengers can still relax with a range of complimentary in-flight entertainment options.
The in flight meals are hugely impacted through South Pacific cuisine with a full range of beverages available on long-haul flights. Light snacks are offered on short-duration flights accompanied by a selection of drinks with spirits available for purchase.
Codeshare Agreement with Other Airlines
Fiji Airways Codeshare Agreement with following airlines:
Baggage Allowance and Policy of Fiji Airways
Cabin baggage allowed for different set of passengers is:
- Adult & Child (Economy Flights): 1 piece of baggage weighing 7kgs and of dimension – 55*40*23 cm.
- Adult & Child (Business Flights): 2 pieces of baggage weighing 7kgs and of dimension – 56*45*25 cm.
- Infants (Across all class): 1 piece of baggage weighing 3kgs.
Checked-in baggage allowed for different set of passengers is:
- Adult & Child (Economy Flights): 23kgs.
- Adult & Child (Business Flights): 40kgs
- Infants (Across all class): 10kgs and a stroller
Popular Destinations followed by Fiji Airways:
Delhi to New York
FLIGHTS TO NEW YORK !!!!
An extremely straight forward transaction. Whole process from booking to receiving e-tickets took less than 24hrs. Would strongly recommended. Thank you.- Joseph Stark 9/28/15
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 20 Places to Visit in Russia
Traveling has always been a pleasure and a good way of getting rid of daily boring schedule. A chance of coming across the people and seeing the artistic beauty of nature as well as the […]
Top 10 Worldâs Busiest Airports in 2017
Traveling is an experience and helps in meeting new people across the world. New culture, new aura, new kinds of exotic places add to our world experience. The primary part of traveling is hopping from […]