Air Tahiti Nui is the French airline whose headquarters is in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia, France while its hub is at Faa’a International Airport. It was founded 20 years ago on 31st October 1996 while operations began after 2 years on 20th November 1998. It also has a frequent flyer program known as the “Club Tiare”. It provides its scheduled passenger services to 5 destinations both national as well as international.
As we want the passengers who have traveled with us once, should never leave us and travel with us every time they plan a trip. So that they maintain a good relationship with us and avoid hassles during their journey, the Air Tahiti Nui has set some parameters for the baggage a passenger is carrying.
Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage
- Dimensions – 115cm or 45in
- Weight – 10Kg (1 piece)
- Dimensions – 62in or 158cm
- Weight – 23kg (Economy Class) and 32kg (Business Class)
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight- 10kg 1 baggage
- Dimension- 115cm
- Weight: 23kg (Economy Class and 1 piece baggage) and 32kg (Business Class and 2 piece baggage)
- In hold: 62in or 158cm.
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- Infants are allowed a baggage of 3kg whose dimension should not exceed 45in or 115cm as a hand baggage.
- Infants can carry 1 piece of checked-in baggage of 10kg weight whose dimension should not exceed more than 158cm.
- They are permitted only 1 piece of baggage along with one fold-able stroller.
As for the extra fare for the excess baggage, if the baggage of the passenger weights more than the free baggage allowance the airline staff will take them to the extra baggage counter. The fare may vary according to the weight and the destination of the passenger.
The passengers can carry sports equipment as special but they should not exceed the free baggage allowance. Also if any baggage weights more than 32kg then that baggage should be sent through the freight. The excess baggage charges depend upon the destination.
- If a passenger is traveling from the USA to New Zealand, Australia, France, French Polynesia or V.V then the passengers will have to pay 75$ for an over-weight bags and the 2 piece of baggage for the economy class. From 3rd bag onwards the extra baggage will cost 150$ as well the oversized bag.
- If a passenger is traveling from the USA to Japan, the passenger will have to pay extra 100$ for the overweight bags( weight between the 23kg-32kg and 2nd piece of baggage). From the 3rd piece of baggage onwards, the passengers will have to pay 200$. For an oversized bag, a passenger will have to pay 200$.
Pets like dogs and cats are allowed in the Air Tahiti Nui. If the passengers want to bring their pets in the cabin then they will have to follow the pet policy of the airline otherwise pets are allowed as the checked-in baggage or in cargo.
The children are allowed baggage as an adult.
For the damaged or the delayed baggage conditions, the passengers will have to contact the airline agent along with the receipt and all your details. Then after all the formalities and verification, you will be compensated accordingly.
- Sharp Objects such as knives
- Blunt Objects
- Firearms and similar objects
- Working Tools such as a drill or saw, etc.
- Paralyzing effective devices such as the taser, etc.
- Wet batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Inflammable liquids and solids
- Briefcase with an alarm installed
- Compressed Gas
- Objects with Hydrocarbon gas
- Radioactive objects
- Aerosols and perfumes
- Solutions with alcohol content between 24% and 70%
- Hunting weapons
- Lighters and lighter solutions
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.