The Air Seychelles is the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles. It was founded in 1977. It is headquartered in Mahe, Seychelles with its hub at Seychelles International Airport. It even has a frequent flyer program for its passenger known as “Etihad Guest”. It operates on both inter-island and international destinations. Along with the scheduled passenger services, it also provides charter flight services. The Air Seychelles is owned 40% by the Etihad Airways which is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
The air Seychelles has a parameter set for its passengers traveling with a baggage. This parameter about the baggage is set in order to avoid the inconvenience at the airport.
- The Economic Class (USA and Canada route) is allowed 1 piece of baggage up to 7kg.
- The business class (USA and Canada route) is allowed 2 baggage up to 12kg.
- The maximum dimension should be 115cm.
- In the domestic route, the passenger is allowed 7 kg one baggage.
- The passengers of Economy Class (The USA and Canada Route) are allowed 23 kg two baggage.
- The passengers traveling in Business Class (The USA and Canada) are allowed 32kg two baggage.
- The passengers traveling to domestic routes are allowed 1 baggage of 15 kg (resident) and 20kg (non-resident).
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 7kg for Economic class(1 bag) and 12 kg for Business Class(2 bags)
- Dimension: 55cm X 40cm X 20cm (115cm)
- Weight: 23kg Economic Class and 32kg for Business Class.
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- 23kg is the maximum limit of the baggage an infant is allowed.
- They can carry one piece of the baggage.
- The passengers can upgrade their baggage up to 32 kg by paying the amount USD 99.
- From third 23kg bag onwards a passenger will have to pay USD 300.
- For an extra 32kg bag, a passenger will be paying extra USD 350.
The passengers are allowed maximum35 kilos a person. If the passenger will need to pay extra baggage fees per kg if they exceed the baggage limit. The extra baggage amount is non-refundable. Passengers can sports equipment like the cycle, golf, diving and surfing equipment, etc in the flights. The additional weight of this equipment will be charged at the excess baggage rate. The maximum weight of this excess baggage should not exceed 32 kg and the dimension should not exceed 158cm.
Passengers are allowed pets as a checked in baggage. They cannot be carried in the cabin of the flights. Only a few pets like cats, dogs, and domestic pets are allowed.
- The medical documentation along with the travel documents regarding the pets are required by the airlines.
- Weight and size of the animal.
- The breed of the pet is a concerned subject.
- The children between 2-12 years of age are allowed the baggage as an adult.
If any passenger has received some damaged baggage they write about the damaged occurred in the baggage to the Baggage Claim Department. They have to file this claim before 21 days.
- Killing chemicals like insecticides, weed-killers, and other pesticides
- Chemical reactants like oxidization chemicals.
- Small vehicles with lithium batteries.
- Small suitcase and briefcases with an attached alarm
- Reactive and radioactive elements.
- Corrosives and compressed gases
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.