The Air Rarotonga is the airline which is based in the Rarotonga, Cook Islands. It was founded in the year 1978. It is headquartered in the Rarotonga, Cook Islands while it has its hub at the Rarotonga International Airport. It basically provides its services to the inter-island scheduled services to the entire Cook Islands. It also operates as the chartered flights to the French Polynesia, Niue, Samoa, and Tonga.
As baggage is the necessity for every passenger if they are traveling. So Air Rarotonga has set some parameters regarding the baggage size and weight. So here are the baggage details so that passengers can avoid trouble at the airport:
- The passengers can carry hand baggage, not more than
- The maximum weight for the baggage should be 23kg.
- The dimension of the baggage should not be more than 158 cm (length+breadth+height).
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 7kg
- Dimension: (17cm X 13cm X 7cm)
- Weight: 23kg
- Dimension: 150cm or 59in
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The baggage allowance for infants depends on the destination.
- No baggage allowance for infants.
- The passengers can carry extra baggage but they will be charged extra.
- They will be charged according to the dimension and extra weight of the baggage.
- Then can also cargo their extra baggage.
The passengers will be charged extra for the oversize baggage and overweight baggage. For the excess baggage, the passengers will have to pay extra NZ$ 7.50 per kg. They can also send their extra baggage through cargo but cargo fare will apply to that baggage. If a passenger is traveling to outer lands from Rarotonga they will be charged (per day or part thereof) :
- Bag: NZ$ 2.00
- Surfboard: NZ$ 10.00
- Bicycles: NZ$ 10.00
- If the child is traveling to Tahiti or other southern islands, they are allowed 23kg free baggage allowance.
- But if they are traveling to Northern Group of Islands then they will only have 10kg as the maximum baggage allowance.
For any delayed or damaged baggage inquiry, a passenger has to contact the airline authority. Though the airline is very thoughtful of your baggage mishap can happen. If you have lost your baggage or there is some kind of delay in the baggage, you will have to inform the authority. Then they will try to track your baggage and will courier it to your local address. But if you have received a damaged bag then you will have to fill a form and contact the customer care as soon as possible. You will have to provide the damaged items pictures and file the claim before 30 days as the Air Rarotonga do not accept the claims after 30 days.
- Insecticides and pesticides
- Lithium batteries
- Inflammable solids as well as Liquids like petrol
- Chemicals and toxic liquids and solids
- Firearms and other explosives
- Gas stoves and LPG
- Acids and other reactive chemical products
- Matches, lighter fillers, and butane refills
- Compressed gas
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]
Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City
The longest Non-stop flight on Singapore airlines between New York City and Singapore on the worldâs first Ultra-long range Airbus A350-900URL covering a distance of 9532 miles makes it the indisputable winner of the Ultra […]
The post Non-stop Longest Flight Between Singapore and New York City appeared first on FareMachine Blog.