Air Namibia is the national airline of Namibia. It was founded in November 1946. The headquarters of Air Namibia is located in Windhoek, Namibia with its hub at Windhoek Hosea Kutako International Airport. It also has its secondary hub at Windhoek Eros Airport. It provides its passenger services to 15 destinations. It also has a frequent flyer program known as Reward$.
The baggage information for the Air Namibia is provided below. Baggage happens to be one of the important aspects of the travel. Each and every airline has a weight of the baggage and dimension of the baggage.
- The business class is permitted 2 bags (56cm x 36cm x 23cm) with 10kg baggage.
- The economic class is permitted 1 bag with (56cm x 36cm x 23cm) with 10kg baggage.
- For domestic route, the business class is allowed 32kg (1 piece) and economic class is allowed 23kg (1 piece).
- They are allowed 158cm or 62in dimension baggage in both the routes and classes.
- For the international route, the business class is allowed 32kg (2 pieces) and economic class is allowed only 23kg (2 pieces) baggage.
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimension: (56cm x 36cm x 23cm)
- Weight: 23kg-32kg
- Dimension: 158cm or 62in
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- They are allowed a little amount of baggage as they pay 50% of adult fare.
- The passengers have to pay USD 30 for Economic class and USD 40 for Business class.
- The passengers traveling on the international routes will have to pay USD 50 for business class and USD 30 for the Economic class.
- The passengers who are traveling between Africa and Europe will have to pay USD 170 for business class and USD 120 for Economic class, extra baggage.
The passengers will have to pay depending on the class of the airline and the routes. A passenger will have to pay if their baggage is over-sized i.e the size of the baggage is more than 158cm. They will also pay if the size of the baggage exceeds the desired weight. The Air Namibia excepts the sports equipment as a checked baggage. But if the baggage exceeds the free baggage allowance, they will have to pay extra.
The passengers accompanied by their pets will have to pay an allowance to airlines. Pets are not permitted in the cabin. The pet's weight combined with the weight of their carriage or container should not be more than the 151 lbs. Only the passengers with some disability are allowed the guide dogs in the cabin.
- The pets are only allowed as a checked-in baggage or cargo baggage.
- The pets are charged 600 USD if they travel between Africa and Europe.
- The pets are charged with USD 300 for the domestic routes.
- If the pets are on the international routes, the passengers will have to pay 330 USD.
- 23kg of weight is the maximum baggage allowance for the children.
- They are also allowed a car seat or a collapsible buggy.
The damaged or the decay of the baggage is quietly limited. The passengers should write a written letter stating the damage to the airline. If your baggage is delayed them arrangements will be made to deliver your baggage to be delivered to your local address. But this service may not be applicable in every country due to local government restrictions.
- Radioactive materials.
- The inflammable solids and liquids
- Infectious substances
- Venomous gases
- Oxidant substances
- Chemicals which contain Organic Peroxide
- Substances which have mercury contents in it.
- Voluntary combustible substances.
- They strictly follow the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulation.
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
Travel guide Davenport, Florida
Davenport is a small town in Central Florida popular for its proximity to the Walt Disney theme park making it a popular destination. Places like Lakeland and Winter Haven in Central Florida has some of […]
15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US
By the time the New Year progresses, the charm of the fall-winter turns into a chilling Bomb Cyclone extending a cold snap in every home. Itâs less of enjoying the snow dust in a winter […]
The post 15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 11 US Cities to Celebrate New Year
If your concept of celebrating New Year is to stay back home, sipping champagne in front of the TV and celebrating New Year with family and friends; for many years that may have sounded like […]