Air Moldova is the National Airline of the Moldova which is headquartered in Chisinau. It provides the scheduled passenger service and charter services to 24 destinations within the Europe. The main hub is at the Chisinau International Airport, Moldova. It was founded in the year 1993. It also has a frequent flyer program known as the Air Moldova Club.
A passenger traveling on an airline need to follow some rules and regulations if they are carrying some luggage. The size and weight matter to every airline. So here are the size and the weight of the baggage which is accepted in Air Moldova.
- Every passenger traveling in the Air Moldova is entitled to carry one hand baggage.
- The weight should not exceed 8kg.
- The maximum size of bag should be 115cm (50cm x 40cm x 25cm).
- The maximum weight of the checked-in baggage should be 23kg.
- The dimension of the bag should be 158cm.
- The piece of baggage differs according to the classes
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimension: 20cm x 40cm x 55 cm (all class)
- Weight: Maximum 32kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The infants below 2 years of age are allowed to carry 10kg of baggage.
- Air Moldova permits maximum 23kg to 32kg of baggage.
- The Bag dimension should range in between the 158cm to 203cm.
For information the excess of baggage, a person has to pay the extra money for the baggage. That depends upon the class how much a passenger has to pay.
Passengers who bring their pets with them should have proper documentation such as pet passport, doctor’s health and vaccination certificate and transit permit. The airline is not responsible for the loss and decay of the animals.
- Pets are carried in the cage which should not be more than 8kg including the weight of pet and cage.
- The size of the cage should not exceed 115cm.
- Pets are not accepted on all the routes i.e. Great Britain, Ireland, and Portugal.
- The children are allowed 23 kg of baggage.
- They are allowed 1 or 2 pieces of baggage depending upon the class.
For the baggage, a person has to provide all the necessary documents to the agents so that they can look for the lost baggage. The airline will then look for your lost baggage through the tracing system. The passenger is provided with a document known as the PIR i.e. Property Irregularity Report.
- Corrosive materials
- Lithium Batteries
- Compressed Gases
- Flammable solids
- Irritating materials
- Radioactive materials
- Oxidising materials
- Disabling devices
- Tasers and other electroshock materials
New York to Miami
Incredible help and service
I was having a hard time finding a good price for the hours I wanted to fly. Called FareMachine and they were able to work no getting great times at a price way below what I was able to find. I will use again.- TC 6/22/15
Travel guide Davenport, Florida
Davenport is a small town in Central Florida popular for its proximity to the Walt Disney theme park making it a popular destination. Places like Lakeland and Winter Haven in Central Florida has some of […]
15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US
By the time the New Year progresses, the charm of the fall-winter turns into a chilling Bomb Cyclone extending a cold snap in every home. Itâs less of enjoying the snow dust in a winter […]
The post 15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 11 US Cities to Celebrate New Year
If your concept of celebrating New Year is to stay back home, sipping champagne in front of the TV and celebrating New Year with family and friends; for many years that may have sounded like […]