Air Moldova is the National Airline of the Moldova which is headquartered in Chisinau. It provides the scheduled passenger service and charter services to 24 destinations within the Europe. The main hub is at the Chisinau International Airport, Moldova. It was founded in the year 1993. It also has a frequent flyer program known as the Air Moldova Club.
A passenger traveling on an airline need to follow some rules and regulations if they are carrying some luggage. The size and weight matter to every airline. So here are the size and the weight of the baggage which is accepted in Air Moldova.
- Every passenger traveling in the Air Moldova is entitled to carry one hand baggage.
- The weight should not exceed 8kg.
- The maximum size of bag should be 115cm (50cm x 40cm x 25cm).
- The maximum weight of the checked-in baggage should be 23kg.
- The dimension of the bag should be 158cm.
- The piece of baggage differs according to the classes
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimension: 20cm x 40cm x 55 cm (all class)
- Weight: Maximum 32kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The infants below 2 years of age are allowed to carry 10kg of baggage.
- Air Moldova permits maximum 23kg to 32kg of baggage.
- The Bag dimension should range in between the 158cm to 203cm.
For the excess of baggage, a person has to pay the extra money for the baggage. That depends upon the class how much a passenger has to pay.
Passengers who bring their pets with them should have proper documentation such as pet passport, doctor’s health and vaccination certificate and transit permit. The airline is not responsible for the loss and decay of the animals.
- Pets are carried in the cage which should not be more than 8kg including the weight of pet and cage.
- The size of the cage should not exceed 115cm.
- Pets are not accepted on all the routes i.e. Great Britain, Ireland, and Portugal.
- The children are allowed 23 kg of baggage.
- They are allowed 1 or 2 pieces of baggage depending upon the class.
For the baggage, a person has to provide all the necessary documents to the agents so that they can look for the lost baggage. The airline will then look for your lost baggage through the tracing system. The passenger is provided with a document known as the PIR i.e. Property Irregularity Report.
- Corrosive materials
- Lithium Batteries
- Compressed Gases
- Flammable solids
- Irritating materials
- Radioactive materials
- Oxidising materials
- Disabling devices
- Tasers and other electroshock materials
Delhi to New York
FLIGHTS TO NEW YORK !!!!
An extremely straight forward transaction. Whole process from booking to receiving e-tickets took less than 24hrs. Would strongly recommended. Thank you.- Joseph Stark 9/28/15
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.