Air Moldova is the National Airline of the Moldova which is headquartered in Chisinau. It provides the scheduled passenger service and charter services to 24 destinations within the Europe. The main hub is at the Chisinau International Airport, Moldova. It was founded in the year 1993. It also has a frequent flyer program known as the Air Moldova Club.
A passenger traveling on an airline need to follow some rules and regulations if they are carrying some luggage. The size and weight matter to every airline. So here are the size and the weight of the baggage which is accepted in Air Moldova.
- Every passenger traveling in the Air Moldova is entitled to carry one hand baggage.
- The weight should not exceed 8kg.
- The maximum size of bag should be 115cm (50cm x 40cm x 25cm).
- The maximum weight of the checked-in baggage should be 23kg.
- The dimension of the bag should be 158cm.
- The piece of baggage differs according to the classes
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimension: 20cm x 40cm x 55 cm (all class)
- Weight: Maximum 32kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The infants below 2 years of age are allowed to carry 10kg of baggage.
- Air Moldova permits maximum 23kg to 32kg of baggage.
- The Bag dimension should range in between the 158cm to 203cm.
For information the excess of baggage, a person has to pay the extra money for the baggage. That depends upon the class how much a passenger has to pay.
Passengers who bring their pets with them should have proper documentation such as pet passport, doctor’s health and vaccination certificate and transit permit. The airline is not responsible for the loss and decay of the animals.
- Pets are carried in the cage which should not be more than 8kg including the weight of pet and cage.
- The size of the cage should not exceed 115cm.
- Pets are not accepted on all the routes i.e. Great Britain, Ireland, and Portugal.
- The children are allowed 23 kg of baggage.
- They are allowed 1 or 2 pieces of baggage depending upon the class.
For the baggage, a person has to provide all the necessary documents to the agents so that they can look for the lost baggage. The airline will then look for your lost baggage through the tracing system. The passenger is provided with a document known as the PIR i.e. Property Irregularity Report.
- Corrosive materials
- Lithium Batteries
- Compressed Gases
- Flammable solids
- Irritating materials
- Radioactive materials
- Oxidising materials
- Disabling devices
- Tasers and other electroshock materials
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 20 Places to Visit in Russia
Traveling has always been a pleasure and a good way of getting rid of daily boring schedule. A chance of coming across the people and seeing the artistic beauty of nature as well as the […]
Top 10 World’s Busiest Airports in 2017
Traveling is an experience and helps in meeting new people across the world. New culture, new aura, new kinds of exotic places add to our world experience. The primary part of traveling is hopping from […]