Air Macau is the flag carrier airline of Macau. It was founded in 1994 i.e. 23 years ago. It provides the regional as well the international services to the passengers. It even has a frequent flyer program known as the “Phoenix Miles”. It flies to 23 destinations and has its hub in the Macau International Airport. It is headquartered in Macau.
The baggage of a person happens to be an important part of the travel. They need to know all about the rules and regulations if they are carrying luggage while traveling with an airline. As every airline has some set of rules when it comes to baggage such as size, dimension, etc. So here are few details which a traveler should keep in mind while traveling in the Air Macau.
- One passenger can only carry one hand baggage which should be up to 7 Kg of the maximum weight of the luggage.
- The dimension of the bag should not exceed 56cm x 36cm x 23cm.
- Along with this, they can also carry a small handbag or a backpack or a laptop.
- They can also carry the Duty-free items in the cabin.
- The passengers traveling in the Air Macau are allowed the bag with the maximum dimension of 62 inches or 158 cm (length+breadth+height).
- The passengers traveling in the business class can carry 30 kg free baggage allowance.
- The passengers traveling in the economy class can carry 20 kg free baggage allowance.
- The free baggage allowance for the infants is 10 kg.
- A passenger can carry maximum 32 kg baggage, more than 32 kg will not be accepted
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 30kg (Business Class), 20kg (Economy Class) and 10kg (Infant)
- In hold: 158 cm or 62 inches.
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The infants traveling in the Air Macau can carry up to 10kg free baggage allowance.
- An infant bassinet or a cot which can be folded down in the selves and which can be properly secured can be carried as a cabin or hand baggage.
- he Air Macau does not entertain extra baggage.
- The maximum weight a passenger can carry is 32 Kg, beyond it will not be permitted.
For the excess baggage, the economy class passengers will be charger 1.5% of the full fare One Way Economy Class tariff per kg of the excess baggage. Though the maximum weight a passenger can carry in the Air Macau is 32kg. For special luggage, a passenger can carry a small handbag or a backpack, umbrella, walking stick or crutches, small camera or a pair of binoculars. They can also carry the duty-free items or a collapsible pushchair.
If a passenger is traveling with a pet, they need to have complete documents required for their travel along with the doctors report about the health status of the pet. The passengers also need to have the quarantine certificate if they wanted to import animal to Macau. The traveling of pets totally depends upon the flight and the destination.
- The pets are allowed as a checked-in luggage only.
- The pets traveling is conditional as it depends on the flight and the destination.
According to the norms of the airline.
For the damaged or the delayed baggage, the airline provides around $20.00 per kg for the checked baggage whereas $400 for unchecked baggage until a higher price is declared in advance. This amount has been finalized for the domestic portions of the international travel.
- Fireworks or any explosives
- Compressed gas
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Oxidizing materials
- Infectious substances and toxic materials
- Radioactive and corrosive materials
- Magnetized materials and pepper spray
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
Hottest Destinations to Travel in September from the US
The world is up with its accelerated back-to-school season, travelers should take advantage of lovely fall weather. The temperature drops a few degrees during the autumn equinox in September followed by a magnificent show of […]
The post Hottest Destinations to Travel in September from the US appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
America’s Favorite Airlines – Passengers Ratings 2018
According to a market survey taken by Americaâs top research company Forrester that work with business leaders to develop growth oriented strategies came out with 2018 Customer Experience ratings for the airline industry. Jetblue held […]
The post America’s Favorite Airlines – Passengers Ratings 2018 appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
How to Pick the Best Seat in Economy
If you have been ever stuck in the center of the plane, occupying a middle seat you must have definitely spent long hours wondered how your life go so wrong. Before you fly out, here […]