Air Macau is the flag carrier airline of Macau. It was founded in 1994 i.e. 23 years ago. It provides the regional as well the international services to the passengers. It even has a frequent flyer program known as the “Phoenix Miles”. It flies to 23 destinations and has its hub in the Macau International Airport. It is headquartered in Macau.
The baggage of a person happens to be an important part of the travel. They need to know all about the rules and regulations if they are carrying luggage while traveling with an airline. As every airline has some set of rules when it comes to baggage such as size, dimension, etc. So here are few details which a traveler should keep in mind while traveling in the Air Macau.
- One passenger can only carry one hand baggage which should be up to 7 Kg of the maximum weight of the luggage.
- The dimension of the bag should not exceed 56cm x 36cm x 23cm.
- Along with this, they can also carry a small handbag or a backpack or a laptop.
- They can also carry the Duty-free items in the cabin.
- The passengers traveling in the Air Macau are allowed the bag with the maximum dimension of 62 inches or 158 cm (length+breadth+height).
- The passengers traveling in the business class can carry 30 kg free baggage allowance.
- The passengers traveling in the economy class can carry 20 kg free baggage allowance.
- The free baggage allowance for the infants is 10 kg.
- A passenger can carry maximum 32 kg baggage, more than 32 kg will not be accepted
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 30kg (Business Class), 20kg (Economy Class) and 10kg (Infant)
- In hold: 158 cm or 62 inches.
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The infants traveling in the Air Macau can carry up to 10kg free baggage allowance.
- An infant bassinet or a cot which can be folded down in the selves and which can be properly secured can be carried as a cabin or hand baggage.
- he Air Macau does not entertain extra baggage.
- The maximum weight a passenger can carry is 32 Kg, beyond it will not be permitted.
For the excess baggage, the economy class passengers will be charger 1.5% of the full fare One Way Economy Class tariff per kg of the excess baggage. Though the maximum weight a passenger can carry in the Air Macau is 32kg. For special luggage, a passenger can carry a small handbag or a backpack, umbrella, walking stick or crutches, small camera or a pair of binoculars. They can also carry the duty-free items or a collapsible pushchair.
If a passenger is traveling with a pet, they need to have complete documents required for their travel along with the doctors report about the health status of the pet. The passengers also need to have the quarantine certificate if they wanted to import animal to Macau. The traveling of pets totally depends upon the flight and the destination.
- The pets are allowed as a checked-in luggage only.
- The pets traveling is conditional as it depends on the flight and the destination.
According to the norms of the airline.
For the damaged or the delayed baggage, the airline provides around $20.00 per kg for the checked baggage whereas $400 for unchecked baggage until a higher price is declared in advance. This amount has been finalized for the domestic portions of the international travel.
- Fireworks or any explosives
- Compressed gas
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Oxidizing materials
- Infectious substances and toxic materials
- Radioactive and corrosive materials
- Magnetized materials and pepper spray
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 20 Places to Visit in Russia
Traveling has always been a pleasure and a good way of getting rid of daily boring schedule. A chance of coming across the people and seeing the artistic beauty of nature as well as the […]
Top 10 World’s Busiest Airports in 2017
Traveling is an experience and helps in meeting new people across the world. New culture, new aura, new kinds of exotic places add to our world experience. The primary part of traveling is hopping from […]