Air Kyrgyzstan is owned by the Kyrgyzstan Air Company. It is a flag carrier airline which is based in Bishkek. It provides its services to 10 destinations which include both domestic and international destinations. It also provides the charter flight services to those 10 destinations. The main hub of Air Kyrgyzstan is at Manas International Airport in Bishkek while it also has another hub at the Osh Airport in Osh. It was founded in the year 2001.
Baggage being the most import part of the travel, you should know few basic rules and regulations while traveling in the flight. There are some restrictions whereas some rules which a passenger traveling in the flight should follow in order to carry their baggage hassle free. You can read more about it from the Baggage information provided below:
- The weight of the handbag should not exceed 5 Kg
- The dimensions should not exceed 20 x 30 x 40 cm.
- If the passenger is carrying a handbag in the cabin, they should have a note regarding baggage receipt.
- Hand baggage is accepted for the transposition free baggage if they are under required weight preference of the airlines.
- The rate and the fess for the checked baggage are set.
- The passengers can carry free baggage if their baggage weight ranges between 20 Kg to 30 Kg which also includes the weight of the hand baggage.
- The dimension of the baggage should not exceed 203 cm.
Weight dimensions limits
- Weight: 20-30 Kg
- In hold: 203 cm.
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The infants are allowed checked baby stroller or infant carrying basket.
For every kilogram extended in the baggage, the allowance would be charged as per the norms
You can carry sports equivalents and TV. The weight of the passenger’s luggage exceeding 30 Kg is categorized under the overweight. For the excess weight the passenger’s luggage, they need to inform the airline prior to their journey and need to pay accordingly.
The pets traveling in the airline should be vaccinated and have the proper documentation about it. They allow animals both domestic and wild, birds, bees and other livestock with the proper documentation and health approved certificate. The service pets are allowed in a cabin near the passengers and they travel as a free baggage allowance.
- The pets are carried as checked-in baggage.
- Pets traveling in the flight are subjected to the pet-hold-in fee.
- They are allowed baggage according to the type of the aircraft and the route.
- Children are allowed baggage according to the norms of the airline.
As the airline provides a receipt of the baggage, you have to contact the claim service of the air carrier of the Air Kyrgyzstan. First, you have to describe the type of damage or the delay of the baggage to the representative of the air carrier then they will sign your receipt. Then your request will be transferred to the claim department of the airline.
- The Gas cartridges and cartridges for the gas pistols
- Explosives, missiles, and illuminating substances
- Compressed Gases
- Poison and irritating substances
- Flammable solids and liquids,
- Oxidizing materials and corrosives
- Magnetized materials
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury and other life-threatening substances
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Hottest Destinations to Travel in September from the US
The world is up with its accelerated back-to-school season, travelers should take advantage of lovely fall weather. The temperature drops a few degrees during the autumn equinox in September followed by a magnificent show of […]
The post Hottest Destinations to Travel in September from the US appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
America’s Favorite Airlines – Passengers Ratings 2018
According to a market survey taken by Americaâs top research company Forrester that work with business leaders to develop growth oriented strategies came out with 2018 Customer Experience ratings for the airline industry. Jetblue held […]
The post America’s Favorite Airlines – Passengers Ratings 2018 appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
How to Pick the Best Seat in Economy
If you have been ever stuck in the center of the plane, occupying a middle seat you must have definitely spent long hours wondered how your life go so wrong. Before you fly out, here […]