Aigle Azur is based in Tremblay-en-France, France, near Paris. It is the second largest airline in France, after the Air France Group. Air Asia operates in about 27 destinations all across the world. The Company was founded in the year 1946.
We at Aigle wish to make your flying experience with us seamless. And the whole check-in process is an integral part of that same flying experience. To make your check-in information seamless, here are certain information on the Baggage:
Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage
- Dimensions - 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm,
- Weight –10kg for Economy Class, 15kg for Business Class
Let us keep you informed on what you can bring with you on-flight
Weight dimensions limits
Economy Class :
- 20 kg on Portugal and Senegal
- 20 to 30 kg on Algeria (according to the conditions of your ticket)
- 35 kg on Mali.
- 40 kg
Eco Premium Class:
- 40 kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- The total carry-on baggage allowance for babies is 10 kg.
France to Mali
Mali to France
France to Guinea
Guinea to France
Mali to Guinea
Guinea to Mali
France to Algeria
- From Paris, Lille, Mulhouse : 8€/kg
- From Lyon : 6€/kg
- From Marseilles and Toulouse : 5€/kg
Algeria > France
- To Paris, Lille and Mulhouse : 800 DZD/kg
- To Lyon : 600 DZD/kg
- To Marseilles and Toulouse : 500 DZD/kg
The rate is dependent on the airport from which you fly.
Special Charges are incurred if you’re carrying Special Baggage. Following are the different Special Baggage accepted by the airline:
- Package of 25 € for a bag of 23kg maximum up to 3 hours before departure(Portugal)
- Package of 35 € for a bag of 23kg maximum up to 3 hours before departure(Senegal)
- Example: surfboards, bicycles, skis/snowboards,Golf bag, cricket equipment, and diving gear,
- (the maximum dimensions allowed are 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm)
- only dogs and cats are accepted
- must be 12 weeks old at the least
- only one pet per passenger is allowed
Book your pet’s ticket either online or by telephoning.
- Portugal: 70€ per flight
- Senegal / Mali / Guinea (from France): 150€ per flight
- Guinea (from Mali) : 70€ per flight
- Lebanon: 150€ per flight
( 2 to 12 years old):
- Same as adults
- If your luggage is damaged and you find it thus at arrival, speak to a member of the staff at the information desk as soon you arrive at the airport. You can also contact us by calling us.
These items are permitted but need documentations and fall under restricted category:
- Fire arms
- Perfumes and aerosols
- Cartridges and ammunition for hunting or sporting weapons
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.