Aeromexico Business Class
Aeromexico, christened as Aerovías de México, S.A. de C.V., is the main airlines and flag carrier of Mexico based out of Mexico city only. The airline currently operates to about 80 destinations across the world with main ones being in North, Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, Asia and Europe. Its main hub and base both is in the Mexico City (Mexico City International Airport) with another a little minor one being in Monterrey International Airport. Current headquarter of Aeromexico is Aeroméxico Headquarters Building, Mexico City, Mexico and caters for three main focus cities, namely - Cancun, Guadalajara and Tijuana.
Aeromexico caters to its myriad range of destinations (92 in 25 countries) through a wide size of fleets of 71 aircrafts categorized as following:
- Boeing 737-700 - Catering for 17 aircrafts
- Boeing 737-800 - Catering for 37 aircrafts
- Boeing 777-200ER - Catering for 3 aircrafts
- Boeing 787-8- Catering for 9 aircrafts
- Boeing 787-9- Catering for 5 aircrafts
Aeromexico Business Class Info
Aeromexico Codes, Call Sign and Headquarters
- IATA: AM
- ICAO: AMX
- Call Sign: AEROMEXICO
- Headquarter: Aeroméxico Headquarters Building, Mexico City, Mexico
- Airline Slogan: "Mexico's Global Airline"
Aeromexico Business Class Hubs
Major Hubs of Aeromexico
- New Mexico City International Airport (future)
- Mexico City International Airport
Secondary Hubs of Aeromexico
- Monterrey International Airport
Aeromexico Business Class Focus Cities
- Cancun International Airport
- Guadalajara International Airport
- Tijuana International Airport
Aeromexico Business Class Priority Benefits
With Business Class boarding pass many different benefits are garnered by the passengers:
- Priority Check-in – Passengers wait time on airport is reduced with priority given to business class with separate check-in counter.
- Priority Boarding and Deplane – Passengers are allowed to enter and de-board the flight first.
- Priority Baggage – Premier class passengers are accorded with benefits of grabbing their baggage first from the baggage carousel.
Fine Dining Experience with Aeromexico Business Class
This class of passengers are provided with impressive set menu items that are cooked under expert eye and supervision of the world famous Mexican chef, Enrique Olvera that has set the standard of meal on board quite high ensuring culinary delights of the chef are experienced by everyone.
Aeromexico Business Class Cabin Benefits
Relax and rejuvenate with flat-bed reclining seats, LED mood lighting, dimmable windows, ample legroom, and on-demand entertainment.
Aeromexico Business Class Seats
Dreamliner aircraft seats are adept in reclining down to flat-bed position along with headrests that can be adjusted as per height as well as electronically adjustable lumbar support, and height-adjustable footrests.
Aeromexico Business Class Lounge Access
Wait for your flight in the comfortable surroundings of our Salon Premier or one of our shared international lounges
Codeshare Agreement Airlines with Aeromexico
Aeromexico codeshares with the following airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Air Europa
- Air France
- Alaska Airlines
- Avianca Brazil
- Copa Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Garuda Indonesia
- Gol Transportes Aéreos
- Jet Airways
- LATAM Airlines
- Korean Air
Aeromexico Baggage Policies followed within Aeromexico Business Class Flights
- The passengers should arrive at the airport at least 120 minutes before departure if checking additional bags, or overweight or over sized pieces.
- The passenger will need to contact Aeromexico External site which may not meet accessibility guidelines. If the passengers traveling with bags that exceed:
- 32 kg (70 lb) in weight,
- 203 cm (80 in) in length,
- 292 cm (115 in) in linear dimensions.
- Regardless of the destination of the passenger, the passengers can bring 1 standard article + 1 personal article. The weight of the baggage should not be 32 Kg.
Common routes and popular destinations followed by Aeromexico are listed below:
- Buenos Aires
- Cudad del Carmen
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Guatemala City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.
Latest Travel News
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- S7 Airlines Business Class
- Turkish Airline Business Class
- China Airlines Business Class
- Air Nostrum Airlines Business Class
- Azerbaijan Airlines Business Class
- Air Canada Business Class
- American Airlines International Business Class
- ANA Business Class
- China Southern Business Class
- Air Canada Rouge Business Class