Aeromexico Business Class
Aeromexico, christened as Aerovías de México, S.A. de C.V., is the main airlines and flag carrier of Mexico based out of Mexico city only. The airline currently operates to about 80 destinations across the world with main ones being in North, Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, Asia and Europe. Its main hub and base both is in the Mexico City (Mexico City International Airport) with another a little minor one being in Monterrey International Airport. Current headquarter of Aeromexico is Aeroméxico Headquarters Building, Mexico City, Mexico and caters for three main focus cities, namely - Cancun, Guadalajara and Tijuana.
Aeromexico caters to its myriad range of destinations (92 in 25 countries) through a wide size of fleets of 71 aircrafts categorized as following:
- Boeing 737-700 - Catering for 17 aircrafts
- Boeing 737-800 - Catering for 37 aircrafts
- Boeing 777-200ER - Catering for 3 aircrafts
- Boeing 787-8- Catering for 9 aircrafts
- Boeing 787-9- Catering for 5 aircrafts
Aeromexico Business Class Info
Aeromexico Codes, Call Sign and Headquarters
- IATA: AM
- ICAO: AMX
- Call Sign: AEROMEXICO
- Headquarter: Aeroméxico Headquarters Building, Mexico City, Mexico
- Airline Slogan: "Mexico's Global Airline"
Aeromexico Business Class Hubs
Major Hubs of Aeromexico
- New Mexico City International Airport (future)
- Mexico City International Airport
Secondary Hubs of Aeromexico
- Monterrey International Airport
Aeromexico Business Class Focus Cities
- Cancun International Airport
- Guadalajara International Airport
- Tijuana International Airport
Aeromexico Business Class Priority Benefits
With Business Class boarding pass many different benefits are garnered by the passengers:
- Priority Check-in – Passengers wait time on airport is reduced with priority given to business class with separate check-in counter.
- Priority Boarding and Deplane – Passengers are allowed to enter and de-board the flight first.
- Priority Baggage – Premier class passengers are accorded with benefits of grabbing their baggage first from the baggage carousel.
Fine Dining Experience with Aeromexico Business Class
This class of passengers are provided with impressive set menu items that are cooked under expert eye and supervision of the world famous Mexican chef, Enrique Olvera that has set the standard of meal on board quite high ensuring culinary delights of the chef are experienced by everyone.
Aeromexico Business Class Cabin Benefits
Relax and rejuvenate with flat-bed reclining seats, LED mood lighting, dimmable windows, ample legroom, and on-demand entertainment.
Aeromexico Business Class Seats
Dreamliner aircraft seats are adept in reclining down to flat-bed position along with headrests that can be adjusted as per height as well as electronically adjustable lumbar support, and height-adjustable footrests.
Aeromexico Business Class Lounge Access
Wait for your flight in the comfortable surroundings of our Salon Premier or one of our shared international lounges
Codeshare Agreement Airlines with Aeromexico
Aeromexico codeshares with the following airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Air Europa
- Air France
- Alaska Airlines
- Avianca Brazil
- Copa Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Garuda Indonesia
- Gol Transportes Aéreos
- Jet Airways
- LATAM Airlines
- Korean Air
Aeromexico Baggage Policies followed within Aeromexico Business Class Flights
- The passengers should arrive at the airport at least 120 minutes before departure if checking additional bags, or overweight or over sized pieces.
- The passenger will need to contact Aeromexico External site which may not meet accessibility guidelines. If the passengers traveling with bags that exceed:
- 32 kg (70 lb) in weight,
- 203 cm (80 in) in length,
- 292 cm (115 in) in linear dimensions.
- Regardless of the destination of the passenger, the passengers can bring 1 standard article + 1 personal article. The weight of the baggage should not be 32 Kg.
Common routes and popular destinations followed by Aeromexico are listed below:
- Buenos Aires
- Cudad del Carmen
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Guatemala City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
San diago to Dallas
Faremachine for a last minute flight
I was able to use Faremachine for a last minute flight I needed to book. It was quick, easy and a lot cheaper than what the other sites were advertising. Definitely, recommend!- Sam Gilmour 5/4/17
United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets
United Airline is about to go for big widebody jets that are all set to replace nearly 50 Boeing 767 from its fleet, according to a report from the Reuters. The airline is in talks […]
The post United Airline all Set to Replace 767 With Widebodied 787-10 Jets appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy
Checking in 2 hours early and spending the last hour of boarding jostling in the crowd, strolling through overpriced duty-free shops, looking for shoddy gifts or waiting on a hard leather-bound seat yearning for a […]
The post Cheap Business Class is a Good Alternative to Economy appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Request a call back
Other Business Class Flights
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- RyanAir Business Class
- Virgin Australia Business Class
- Air Berlin Business Class
- Ethiopian Airlines Business Class
- Royal Brunei Airlines Business Class
- South African Airways Business Class
- Swiss Air Business Class
- Lufthansa Business Class
- Philippine Airlines Business Class