Aegean Airlines S.A. is the major Greek airline by the sum number of passengers it has carried, by the number of destinations it has served and also by its fleet size. The airline company was established on 28 May 1999 and is headquartered in Kifisia, Attica, Greece. Moreover, it flies to about 145 destinations.
We at Adria, desire you to have a very memorable flying experience. Baggage is certainly one of the most important things you need to keep in mind while travelling. From Carry-On Baggage to Pet Policy we’ll give you every bit of detail you need to know, so that you can travel without any hassle, especially with your baggage.
Down below are the points you need to keep an eye on:
Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage
- Dimensions - 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm,
- Weight – 8 Kg
- Economy Class- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
- Business Class- 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
- Charter flights- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
Weight dimensions limits
- Dimensions - 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm
- Weight – 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- Weight-6kg, Dimension-55cm x 40cm x 23cm
- a bassinet or a collapsible stroller (maximum dimensions of base 40cm x 40cm)
Baggage Charge for International:
- 39.79$(32 KG)
Baggage Charge for Regional/Domestic Flights:
- 39.79$(32 KG)
Flights within Greece from 01/01 - 15/06 and 11/09 - 31/12
- Payment at airport-32.61$.
- Payment at gate-52.18$.
International long flights from 01/01 - 15/06 and 11/09 - 31/12
- Prepayment- 39.14$
- Payment at airport- 58.71$
- Payment at gate- 78.28$
Overweight piece – Cost per kilo will be charged at the Aegean Airlines airport check-in desk.
Special Charges are incurred for your special baggage. Following are the different Special Baggage accepted by the airline:
- Weight – 23kg
- Example: Ski equipment, Skateboard, Ski Equipment (snow and water ski)
- Weight-8 kg
- Dimensions-56 cm in length x 45 cm in height x 25 cm
- Weight-8 kg,along with carrier
- Aegean Airlines visa telephone must be notified if you are flying with a dog or cat.
- The maximum weight of the child is 27 kg.
- The bottom of the infant seat may not exceed 40 cm x 40 cm, in order to allow installation on all cabin seats.
- If your luggage is damaged and you find it thus at arrival, please contact Aegean Lost and Found Office. You must have the following:
- The Damaged Luggage
- The Boarding Pass
- Identification Card or Passport
- The Baggage Tag
If you can’t immediately ascertain damage then contact the Customer Relations Department within 7 working days after your coming at the destination-airport and report the incident.
These items are permitted but need documentations and fall under restricted category
- spears, ice axes and ice picks, ice skates, knives etc.
- pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns etc
- cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey and lacrosse sticks, paddles etc
Delhi to New York
FLIGHTS TO NEW YORK !!!!
An extremely straight forward transaction. Whole process from booking to receiving e-tickets took less than 24hrs. Would strongly recommended. Thank you.- Joseph Stark 9/28/15
Travel guide Davenport, Florida
Davenport is a small town in Central Florida popular for its proximity to the Walt Disney theme park making it a popular destination. Places like Lakeland and Winter Haven in Central Florida has some of […]
15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US
By the time the New Year progresses, the charm of the fall-winter turns into a chilling Bomb Cyclone extending a cold snap in every home. Itâs less of enjoying the snow dust in a winter […]
The post 15 Perfect Affordable Warm Winter Vacations Right Here in the US appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 11 US Cities to Celebrate New Year
If your concept of celebrating New Year is to stay back home, sipping champagne in front of the TV and celebrating New Year with family and friends; for many years that may have sounded like […]