Adria Airways (Formerly, Inex-Adria Aviopromet, and later Inex-Adria Airways) is the largest airline in Slovenia. Although the airline company provides for scheduled flights; yet it provides charter and ad hoc flights. The airline company was established on 14 March 1961 and is headquartered in Zgornji Brnik, Cerklje na Gorenjskem, Slovenia. Moreover, it flies to about 24 destinations (scheduled).
We at Adria, desire you to have a very memorable flying experience. Therefore, we assure you that you shall pay for the baggage you really require. Although our tickets enable you to include only 1 hand-baggage with yourself, you can always buy an extra baggage allowance.
Down below are the points you need to keep an eye on:
Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage
- Dimensions - 55cm x 40cm x 23cm,
- Weight – 8 Kg
- Economy Class- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
- Business Class- 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
- Charter flights- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
Weight dimensions limits
- Dimensions - 55 x 40 x 23 cm
- Weight – 8 kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- Infants under 2 years of age, travelling on an adult’s lap must pay 10% of the price of the adult ticket.
- a bassinet or a collapsible stroller
Baggage Charge for International:
- CHF 60.00 / EUR 55.00
Baggage Charge for Regional/Domestic Flights:
- CHF 60.00 / EUR 55.00
Excess Baggage Charges:
- 2nd – €75 (only Economy).
- 3rd-4th – €75.
- 5th – €175.
Overweight piece – €50 (Economy – any piece including the free piece of baggage, Business – only applies to additional pieces).
Oversized piece – €100.
Special Charges are incurred for your special baggage. You must also, register and require approval for the same. Following are the different Special Baggage accepted by the airline:
- Weight – 15- 32 kg
- Dimension – 140 cm- 200cm
- Example: Ski equipment, Golf equipment
- Weight-32 kg
- Pets carried must have proper documentations, valid fitness & quarantine documentations, import sanction document etc. which are required by the authorities, or
- Carrier Charge – subject to a fee and is not part of your free baggage allowance.
( 2 to 12 years old):
- Number- 1
- Weight- max. 23 kg
Contact Adria Airways Baggage Claim Centre, if you require aid with damaged /delayed/ misplaced baggage. If your lost baggage is not restore to you, please verify its standing via the WorldTracer global-baggage tracing system.
These items are permitted but need documrentations and fall under restricted category
- Spears, ice axes and ice picks, ice skates, knives etc.
- Cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey and lacrosse sticks, paddles etc.
New York to Miami
Incredible help and service
I was having a hard time finding a good price for the hours I wanted to fly. Called FareMachine and they were able to work no getting great times at a price way below what I was able to find. I will use again.- TC 6/22/15
LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival
âI have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.â saysÂ John Edward Masefield, on the beautiful country of Spain, adorned by uniqueness in culture […]
The post LaÂ Tomatina Spain: Tomato Throwing Tomatina Festival appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander
âI love Amsterdam. The city is vibrant and alive. It’s fresh and so open.
The post KingsÂ DayÂ Amsterdam: Birth of King Willem-Alexander appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Venice Carnival â âA Magical Experienceâ
Venice is a city of love, charm and renowned as one of the most romantic cities in Europe. It is alsoÂ a cityÂ of music,Â romanceÂ and friendly people. OnceÂ you travel in this city, youâll never ever forget itsÂ experience.