Adria Airways (Formerly, Inex-Adria Aviopromet, and later Inex-Adria Airways) is the largest airline in Slovenia. Although the airline company provides for scheduled flights; yet it provides charter and ad hoc flights. The airline company was established on 14 March 1961 and is headquartered in Zgornji Brnik, Cerklje na Gorenjskem, Slovenia. Moreover, it flies to about 24 destinations (scheduled).
We at Adria, desire you to have a very memorable flying experience. Therefore, we assure you that you shall pay for the baggage you really require. Although our tickets enable you to include only 1 hand-baggage with yourself, you can always buy an extra baggage allowance.
Down below are the points you need to keep an eye on:
Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage
- Dimensions - 55cm x 40cm x 23cm,
- Weight – 8 Kg
- Economy Class- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
- Business Class- 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
- Charter flights- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
Weight dimensions limits
- Dimensions - 55 x 40 x 23 cm
- Weight – 8 kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- Infants under 2 years of age, travelling on an adult’s lap must pay 10% of the price of the adult ticket.
- a bassinet or a collapsible stroller
Baggage Charge for International:
- CHF 60.00 / EUR 55.00
Baggage Charge for Regional/Domestic Flights:
- CHF 60.00 / EUR 55.00
Excess Baggage Charges:
- 2nd – €75 (only Economy).
- 3rd-4th – €75.
- 5th – €175.
Overweight piece – €50 (Economy – any piece including the free piece of baggage, Business – only applies to additional pieces).
Oversized piece – €100.
Special Charges are incurred for your special baggage. You must also, register and require approval for the same. Following are the different Special Baggage accepted by the airline:
- Weight – 15- 32 kg
- Dimension – 140 cm- 200cm
- Example: Ski equipment, Golf equipment
- Weight-32 kg
- Pets carried must have proper documentations, valid fitness & quarantine documentations, import sanction document etc. which are required by the authorities, or
- Carrier Charge – subject to a fee and is not part of your free baggage allowance.
( 2 to 12 years old):
- Number- 1
- Weight- max. 23 kg
Contact Adria Airways Baggage Claim Centre, if you require aid with damaged /delayed/ misplaced baggage. If your lost baggage is not restore to you, please verify its standing via the WorldTracer global-baggage tracing system.
These items are permitted but need documrentations and fall under restricted category
- Spears, ice axes and ice picks, ice skates, knives etc.
- Cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey and lacrosse sticks, paddles etc.
Dallas to London
I got a huge saving on my booking
I called faremachine and got my tickets booked for London and they made me save around $180. its a good company with whom i will work with in the future.- Nanesh Goyal 6/20/15
When is the Best Time to Book Airlines tickets
Whiling on a plan doesn’t help, budget traveling requires thoughtful advance planning to make big savings. Flying an international vacation spot doesnât come cheap and people save for it for long and then the hunt […]
Upgrade United Airlines Flight Tickets
Upgrading with United Airlines is a whole new ball game and perhaps the most complicated one. The rules of upgrading have changed a lot in recent times and some of the quick fix conventional advices […]
American Airlines Flight Tickets Upgrades
The rules of upgrading have gone through considerable changes andÂ those conventional adviceÂ hardly work in the present scenario. The airlines are following a zero upgrade policy due to their love forÂ feeÂ for everything. In the wake of […]