Adria Airways (Formerly, Inex-Adria Aviopromet, and later Inex-Adria Airways) is the largest airline in Slovenia. Although the airline company provides for scheduled flights; yet it provides charter and ad hoc flights. The airline company was established on 14 March 1961 and is headquartered in Zgornji Brnik, Cerklje na Gorenjskem, Slovenia. Moreover, it flies to about 24 destinations (scheduled).
We at Adria, desire you to have a very memorable flying experience. Therefore, we assure you that you shall pay for the baggage you really require. Although our tickets enable you to include only 1 hand-baggage with yourself, you can always buy an extra baggage allowance.
Down below are the points you need to keep an eye on:
Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage
- Dimensions - 55cm x 40cm x 23cm,
- Weight – 8 Kg
- Economy Class- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
- Business Class- 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
- Charter flights- 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
Weight dimensions limits
- Dimensions - 55 x 40 x 23 cm
- Weight – 8 kg
Infant Passenger Baggage Allowance:
- Infants under 2 years of age, travelling on an adult’s lap must pay 10% of the price of the adult ticket.
- a bassinet or a collapsible stroller
Baggage Charge for International:
- CHF 60.00 / EUR 55.00
Baggage Charge for Regional/Domestic Flights:
- CHF 60.00 / EUR 55.00
Excess Baggage Charges:
- 2nd – €75 (only Economy).
- 3rd-4th – €75.
- 5th – €175.
Overweight piece – €50 (Economy – any piece including the free piece of baggage, Business – only applies to additional pieces).
Oversized piece – €100.
Special Charges are incurred for your special baggage. You must also, register and require approval for the same. Following are the different Special Baggage accepted by the airline:
- Weight – 15- 32 kg
- Dimension – 140 cm- 200cm
- Example: Ski equipment, Golf equipment
- Weight-32 kg
- Pets carried must have proper documentations, valid fitness & quarantine documentations, import sanction document etc. which are required by the authorities, or
- Carrier Charge – subject to a fee and is not part of your free baggage allowance.
( 2 to 12 years old):
- Number- 1
- Weight- max. 23 kg
Contact Adria Airways Baggage Claim Centre, if you require aid with damaged /delayed/ misplaced baggage. If your lost baggage is not restore to you, please verify its standing via the WorldTracer global-baggage tracing system.
These items are permitted but need documrentations and fall under restricted category
- Spears, ice axes and ice picks, ice skates, knives etc.
- Cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey and lacrosse sticks, paddles etc.
London to New York
I used FareMachine to book a flight
I used FareMachine to book a flight to San Francisco. It was quick and easy and cheaper than if I had booked it through Google Flights!- Adam Addlestone 5/4/17
Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know
Itinerary– One of the major point of concerns that need to beÂ tranquilizedÂ asÂ soon as you start preparing for your Journey.Â Itinerary- a list or a document that is made before the journey to include everything right […]
The post Preparing For Your First Flight? This is What You Should Know appeared first on FareMachine Blog.
Top 20 Places to Visit in Russia
Traveling has always been a pleasure and a good way of getting rid of daily boring schedule. A chance of coming across the people and seeing the artistic beauty of nature as well as the […]
Top 10 World’s Busiest Airports in 2017
Traveling is an experience and helps in meeting new people across the world. New culture, new aura, new kinds of exotic places add to our world experience. The primary part of traveling is hopping from […]